1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Virgins - do you think it's better to wait for that special someone or just to get it out of the way

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by TheLoneWolf88, Dec 21, 2021.

1. I don't understand when you mean Someone. I believe if you fall in love with someone who appreciates you for you, than that is better than just fucking some random person. Dealing with PMO is priority, but staying single longer is worse than finding someone; considering OP is 33, and the guy with autism wants to know how to talk to woman but struggles. If both don't start conversing, and finding someone, it not only effects their mental health but at the same time leads them no where they want to be.

lgustavoms and silex_jedi like this.
  2. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

How would I even break the ice about it? Should I just come out and say it?

3. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

No. At your age, keep ir for yourself. Nobody is entitled to know. Get the girl home. Kiss her. Touch her body. Than get to erotogenic zones, remive her clothing, eat her out and move her on her knees and just stick it there from behind, grab her and go

4. Legacy of Lost Soul

Than re read and think

5. TheLoneWolf88

Honestly, my behavior would give it away

6. lgustavoms

lgustavoms Fapstronaut

Being a virgin doesn't affect the way you see women at all.

It just a matter of having experience in bed. If the girl is virgin, you need to be a real gentleman in the first times, making a path for the next times. And if you are virgin, of course you will also struggle at the first times. Everyone's first time will be awkward.

But this doesn't matter at all in the daily basis with a woman. In the relationship itself.

You can meet a woman tomorrow and getting to know her. What she likes. What she doesn't. Make her happy. All of this being a virgin. Sex will naturally come.

I really don't get the fact that one being a virgin to affect the way they see a woman in a relationship then after first time, it's all said and done about the way you see them...

Last edited: Dec 25, 2021
  7. lgustavoms

lgustavoms Fapstronaut

To be honest, my last relationship had sex a lot. Good sex. Lots of fun in this regard. But the relationship itself was not that good.

8. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

if i could go back, i'd rather be a virgin than someone who's had sex. i rushed into it n i regret it for life. dont do it just for the sake of it. virgin, not virgin-- no one has to know.
    if ur friends laugh at u for being a virgin, they're not ur friends.
    there really is a lot more to life than sex. wish i knew this earlier.

Coak Hakola and lgustavoms like this.
  9. TheLoneWolf88

Regret it or not, I just want it over with so it's one less thing to think about. I know my first time won't be all fireworks, but I just want the experience

10. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

Some things are not meant to be experienced. U can have that experience with a loved one. Not rush into it.

Many things in life are not meant to be experienced imo:
    Drugs
    Drinking
    Dancing at parties
    Sleeping with prostitute
    Mountain climbing
    Gambling
    Truck driving

N I'm ok with it now. I don't want to do stuff just for the sake of it. We live only once n it's precious.

11. TheLoneWolf88

I'm not talking about prostitution. I mean perhaps looking for a one night stand. As it stands right now, being a virgin is like a splinter in my mind, slowly driving me mad

12. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

It's ok pal. Sex is overrated. I had a one night stand n I regretted it. It was horrible. Won't go into details. But I can never be proud of what I did. Was in therapy after that as it just disturbed me so much.

It's really ok pal. Ill get my motorbike license at 31 next year in jan. So it's ok..

Coak Hakola likes this.
  13. TheLoneWolf88

Well I don't think you have ever had a surreal nightmare of dying a virgin. My mind won't rest until it's dealt with

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  14. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

How old are you now...
    I suggest focus on your job, studies... I understand in my 20s I was crazy n desperate for sex. Was ashamed of being a virgin n would get jealous when I saw others kiss their partners. I guess it's normal. But I wish I had stayed like that rather than acting on desperation.

15. TheLoneWolf88

I'm 33

16. recoome

recoome Fapstronaut

Its really ok. Imo emotional bonding is more important than sex with a partner.

Do u have a job? Maybe you could put up a dating profile but not with sole intention of sex. Jmo..

Euclidean Geometry likes this.
  17. Legacy of Lost Soul

Most pathetic post EVER

18. TheLoneWolf88

I have a full time job. I refuse to do dating apps anymore as these last 10 years or so, I've been ignored, ghosted or almost catfished by anyone I attempt to talk to. I guess I have no choice but to try this in the real world, which I have zero experience in

19. Legacy of Lost Soul

I think if thats the case get a hooker. Because u will not be able to score a normal girl if u like this.

20. TheLoneWolf88

I'm nervous about that route since I know it's not legal and I don't want to get a police record over it