1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

URGENT! I cheated. I need help.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Sondae, Mar 31, 2023.

1. Also, I'd like to point out that, before anyone responded to you at all, you said you "cheated." So, is it really harmless fun or is that the addict part of your brain talking to minimize it?

2. You do know that this term is mainly used in BDSM where it’s meant to denote that two partners have given consent to pretend that there isn’t consent. What you’re doing isn’t that since you’re deciding for the person based on past experiences that it will be consensual this time around. That’s not a healthy approach and it should be avoided both for your safety and the safety of others.

I know you’ll be like “we’re best friends”, but plenty of best friends have later faced each other off in courtrooms. Best to avoid behavior that could put you on a registry.

KevinesKay likes this.
  3. This seems to be a primary element to your "acting out". You should look into why you enjoy pantsing and if its a deal breaker for your relationship if your gf doesn't like it. We are not trying to pile on you, we are trying to help you. Many of us had red lines that we said we would never cross and found ourselves crossing them. Some of us see ourselves in you at an earlier time in our journey. Although we have different methods of acting out, as sex addicts we have pretty similar psychology. You don't have to take everyone's advice but at least listen what the old timers have to say.

KevinesKay likes this.