1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Thats what i like to hear :)

2. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

I relapsed yesterday night. I won't repeat that wasteful & sick act again. Sorry @Blossom for the first relapse after we both joined as a team.

3. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

@Praksh You got nothing to apologize for bro,
    everything is alright ;)
    Good morning btw boys and girls :>

4. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Good night and morning :)

5. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

6. This is spot on here.Had he give us notice and asked for an extended leave it would have been granted but he just merely went inactive.

Thanks for your honesty.

7. Alright everyone I have to admit yet another relapse.5 days on this streak but yet I just can not seem to break this glass ceiling of 5 days.on the bright side I didn't binge this time and that is good.There is nothing else left to say besides I am starting over once again.

[​IMG]

8. Check.

9. Unfortunately I have to report another relapse. Sorry @Akermark. Two more strikes for me.

10. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

11. Thanks for your honesty.your still doing quite well overall.

Just so I am clear did you relapse just once or twice(thus bringing your total to 3?)

Check.

12. If we are counting orgasms, then I'm at 3 total.

13. Understood.

14. Don't worry too much about it. You have been doing great!

Oh shoot... I'm terribly sorry, I totally forgot that we were counting it this way... I vaguely remember it being discussed but didn't think about it much at the time. I went back now to the beginning of the thread and saw that it was clearly discussed and that we had a clear conclusion. Sometimes I get two O's in a row (within a few minutes) and for myself I don't count that twice. That has always felt normal to me... But of course the rules are the rules and they should be followed.

In short, I have not reported back correctly the time I got two orgasms directly following one another.

I've gone back in my head and counted what I missed and have to report 5 strikes on my name. Sorry @Castielle and @Desperate_Warrior and everyone else...

15. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

@Desperate_Warrior, that meme is funny, are you doing all/any of those thing? Do you want to have the recovery talk?

I have seen the most growth in this challenge from you Castielle. Those posts you made at the beginning of this challenge, how you crushed your urges at the times that were the most vulnerable really helped us all. Please keep moving in this direction, straight out of this addiction!

16. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

The moment when you talk to a girl from your college for the first time without feeling shy or weird
    My self-confidence is finally starting to rise, it feels amazing

Edit:
    f... I didn't even notice that I'm on day 7
    [​IMG]

Last edited: Oct 17, 2018
  17. I want to give you many many thanks for being honest and reporting them..the fact that you would willingly admit this about old relapses is very respectable.

All/Any? No and No.We will just say I am not in a good place right now my friend.

18. I relapsed yet again everyone...nothing to say about this anymore.

I might go inactive for a day or 2 to just clear my head about some things.

19. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut