1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

2. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Where is the emoji! :eek:

Good to see you again, awfully silent these past few days.

3. Heh, thanks. Yeah, I just... really dislike the end of my long streaks, sort of gets me down a bit. But I'm hopping back on the productivity train, just had an exam and a quiz today.

4. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Good luck with those man! It's nice to hear you're back on track again, thanks for doing that for yourself!

5. I was going to say that too lol

Check in, have a great weekend everyone. :)

6. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

I had a headache in the morning so i just wanted to checkin :emoji_curry: .:) Happy weekend everyone.

7. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Oh, I hope that headache's gone now, spaces. Hey, you have a great weekend too.

Ahhh, much better.

Desperate_Warrior and spaces like this.
  8. I'm sorry to have to say that I have a whopping three strikes to add to my name. I honestly wasnt thinking about this challenge at all, or I might have at least kept that number down to 1. But alas, here we are.

9. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

10. Aw, that sucks. Hopefully you move on from here instead of turning it into a full blown binge. Remember how it felt when you were on top. You did it once, you can do it again. We're rooting for you

11. Address007

Address007 Fapstronaut

I know I'm not part of challenge anymore. But I'd like to share that I relapsed today. I do feel bad about it, but I'm also very happy with the progress I've made so far. And for that reason, I'm not resetting the day counter. Keep fighting everyone

12. Another relapse for me, going back at it though

Desperate_Warrior and spaces like this.
  13. Moon Shot

Moon Shot Fapstronaut

Sorry to hear about all the relapses, warriors, but the opportunity to start again is NOW- clean slate, retained progress, keep moving, always!

14. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Checkin Monday morning :emoji_lizard:

Desperate_Warrior likes this.
  15. I'm sorry to my partner, but I have to report another strike. :/ I'm starting to just not care anymore, and its frustrating. I feel like a lot of my recent success wasnt really my success at all, because I didnt really try that hard, I just didnt have any urges at all most of the time. It was like magic. But then that ended and I didnt yave the strength to try when the difficult times came, so idk. It sucks to have to report, but at the same time I feel like I dont care as much as I should.

spaces and Desperate_Warrior like this.
  16. Thanks for being honest.

Thanks for the honesty Batman!

As always thanks for being honest.I have been where you are now so many times,for so long in fact I would say I have spent the majority of my time here at NoFap in deep dark pit we call "despair".After being knocked down again and again eventually you just stop caring but the moment you stop caring is the moment that what ever you stopped caring about starts to become less important.It starts to die.Sometimes this is good but often it's bad.

You are in a dive right now,and unless you want to hit rock bottom a goddamn ton of bricks there you have to pull out of it no matter how bad you don't want to...you have to Hold the line.

17. Alright.GOOD FUCKING MORNING LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

I've been away all weekend,just needed a break to enjoy my weekend and not even think about this addiction.And I gotta say it was a very nice weekend but now its time to get back to work and to mange this thread,I will try to make sure I update it every day.

I see there has been a string of relapses during the weekend and I hate to see that so to everyone here I say this:You get back up,you dust off,you reload and recalibrate,you get back to the front AND YOU HOLD THE GODDAMN LINE! Not just for yourself but for your teammate,for every single person in this thread.Remember just 1 story of little success could stop someone from slipping down that very same rabbit hole.

So through this upcoming week,through these up coming battles...Fight.

18. I totally understand that feeling! Sometimes it feels like everything is easy, but that doesn't mean that you aren't putting effort in. You have still managed to structure your life and time in a way that you could avoid urges altogether. Also, you got through a number of tough urges so it wasn't super easy all the time. This is two examples from when you rode out the storm :)

I can relate to the passive feeling. To some extent it's good not to beat yourself up unreasonably. But we have to remember why we are doing this. Even if you haven't relapsed fully, the passive feeling might pull you toward that path. And after that you most likely won't feel passive, but rather be devastated. I am in the risk for that myself at the moment.

So to quote @Desperate_Warrior