1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Healthy Diet Challenge

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Deleted Account, Dec 7, 2018.

1. B0bTh3Bu1ld3r

B0bTh3Bu1ld3r Fapstronaut

I was 3 for over 4 years.

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Still 3/3. I intent to stick to this strictly until summer.

3. emmsans

emmsans Fapstronaut

Haha, yeah. And my username has no meaning, bunch of letters put together with a very high probability of not being taken already .

And I need to reduce the amount of spicy food, rice and junk food i eat. I did manage to control my diet once but then it got out of control
    But I'm back at it again now

4. 3/3 no problems. Almost fully vegan too. Though I am gonna make an exception with this whole thing in the event that I'm having fika with someone, don't wanna seem like a health nut.

5. Day 11. No cheating yet. I think the last remnants of my acne may be starting to clear up. :)

6. Day 20 (?). It's still going well. I found a cheap oat milk without added sugar, that's good because that was the last part of my diet that had non-natural sugar in it. I'm not sure if I'm a dummy for not seeing it before or if they didn't have it.

icebreaker polarstern likes this.
  7. You're doing great @Ensamheten!

I'm still struggling.
    I'll report when I make a breakthrough.

8. I deviated last week and probably put on a couple pounds just from that, but back on track now. :)
    I bought a good scale and found out my BMI is 26,1. Yikes. My waist to height ratio is 0.45 tho (measured in morning), so I'm not fat, I promise. I'll definitely need to do a cut around may, tho.

icebreaker polarstern likes this.
  9. First, I shouldn't be online in the middle of the night. But since that happened I'll yet leave a post here.

Ok I'm really trying! I'm monitoring my diet every day but my performance sucks so bloody much!
    Maybe I'm eating less sugar (I hope). At least I'm eating less fast food, processed food, milk and meat. But to endure just one day w/o chocolate, cake or other sweets seems already a hard task for me.

So I don't know if this will help me, but I herby renew my commitment to eat healthy and I will post here from time to time.

One new counter-measure: if I fail once I will inform a friend of mine. If I fail two days in a row I will post it here. This little penalty or rather measure of accountability should raise my awareness and responsibility.
    Of course I will also post about successful streaks and improvement.

Let there be an urge for success!