1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Gratitude Attitude Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by BushidoWarrior, Sep 21, 2015.

1. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

I'm grateful I got to say goodbye to a friend last night who's leaving my country for a new adventure.

I'm grateful I got to connect with people in the bar and over dinner without alcohol.

I'm grateful for my perfect start to the day; out of bed strasight away, ice cold shower, sublime medidation, into to work, all before a mid morning yoga class. What a start to this awesome day :)

2. Uke

Uke Fapstronaut

Today,
    I am grateful for my recent realizations.
    I am grateful for my developing consistency.
    I am grateful for Spotify and it's playlists.

3. JW4

JW4 Fapstronaut

I am grateful for my friends.
    I am grateful that today I'm choosing to do whats uncomfortable.
    I am grateful that I've made it 3 days without PMO.
    I am grateful for the universe and all of its mysteries.

4. SkinnyBeard

SkinnyBeard Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for this thread. It makes me think about all the things that I should be grateful for even when I feel a little down.
    2. I am grateful for the people in my life. I have various levels of intimacy with them, but they all are important to me, in their own way, and I appreciate everyone for whomever they are.
    3. I am grateful for my financial situation. I am still way below what I want/need, but I realize that compared to someone else I could come of as unforgivably rich. So I'm not complaining.

1. I'm grateful for having the strength to pushthrough tough times.
    2. I'm grateful for one more day clean.
    3. I'm grateful for the amazing support I get here.

1. I'm grateful for Alan Watts. I'll never get tired of listening to his lectures, even the ones I've heard 20+ times now.
    2. I'm grateful for reaching 180+ days of NoFap. That's one of my 2017 goals out of the way!
    3. I'm grateful for how awesome and supportive my subscribers are. I really do feel like a nice little community is starting to build up. I love seeing familiar faces in the comments every day.

5. burningmidnight

burningmidnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful for the easiness of today.
    2. I am grateful that is close to the weekend.
    3. I am grateful to have worked all week.
    4. I am grateful for the nice warm day.
    5. I am grateful for the new phone I got.
    6. I am grateful to do another volunteer option.

JW4, nojerking, Ukulele and 2 others like this.
  6. Uke

Uke Fapstronaut

Today,
    I am grateful for the podcast I listened to regarding my work. There are roads ahead to go for me.
    I am grateful for the calmness that I experience now.
    I am grateful for being 2 weeks clean, and for it's positive effects on me.

7. nojerking

nojerking Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful today is friday
    2. I am grateful for feeling better
    3. I am grateful for one more day

8. Aiyoshi

Aiyoshi Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for finally understanding how to concentrate with ADHD.
    I'm grateful for having looooots of mood swings during everyday.
    I'm grateful for finally understanding how urges work.
    I'm grateful for finally finding the emotions to associate with PMO.

9. JW4

JW4 Fapstronaut

I am grateful that I have Fridays off.
    I am grateful for the 4 days that I did make it without PMO.
    I am grateful that I tried to go out and meet new people yesterday.
    I am grateful for meditation and having awareness in everyday life.
    I am grateful for being alive.

10. JoeKee

JoeKee Fapstronaut

I am grateful today for:

1) Finding this thread. I had read about this once and started to keep a gratitude journal for one month, writing 3 down a day, and it didn't stick long. Here is a second chance. Thank you!
    2) My job and my boss and my fellow employees and the general work environment. Took me many years to find a job I like here, and I have been there around 9 months and just got around a 0.75 cent/hr raise!
    3) Having found a book called "The 2-Day Diet" a few weeks back. Now, for the first time in my life, I have a disciplined, healthy diet and a weekly budget for exactly what I eat in one week.

Ukulele, JW4, burningmidnight and 2 others like this.
  11. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for getting to bed early tonight so I can get some extra sleep.

I'm grateful for a productive week on my research, getting back in the writing groove.

I'm grateful for the friendly bunch of colleagues I share an office with.

12. MrCharacter

MrCharacter Fapstronaut

1. I'm grateful finally, finally reaching 90 days. It's been tough but with determination, awareness and self motivation has got to the reboot of 90 days.
    2. I'm grateful for today's football training session. Today was the best training session to date. Positive energy, hard work and persistence are the key qualities.
    3. I'm grateful for finding car space again. I have been finding car space more regularly now.
    4. I'm grateful for spending time with my friend. I hadn't seen my friend for ages and I am grateful for having quality friendship.
    5. I'm grateful for the leaving form. The leaving form from work will allow me to enjoy my friend's event without stress.
    6. I'm grateful for getting through my first week of work. It was tough and hard but remaining positive and it will get easier.
    7. I'm grateful for this life. This life can be and is truly amazing.

13. Shang-Chi

Shang-Chi Fapstronaut

14. Shang-Chi

Shang-Chi Fapstronaut

:)

Username1021 and burningmidnight like this.
  15. burningmidnight

burningmidnight Fapstronaut

1. I am grateful that is it is the weekend.
    2. I am grateful that I had a full week of work.
    3. I am grateful for the free food I got.
    4. I am grateful for the new phone and how nice it is.
    5. I am grateful for the ride I got today.
    6. I am grateful for the library books I got.
    7. I am grateful for the unexpected joys tomorrow may bring.

1. I'm grateful that I got tomorrow and Sunday's videos edited in advance and so I can spend some time relaxing this weekend.
    2. I'm grateful for the useful information and help I received today in regards to looking at getting a new audio system/speakers.
    3. I'm grateful for another solid workout today.

16. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

Totally awesome and inspirational achievement my friend. This is not easy but you lead the way for others to follow. Well done brother

Username1021, burningmidnight and JW4 like this.
  17. Overfloweth

Overfloweth Fapstronaut

I'm grateful for waking early and my morning ice cold showers...3 weeks now and they've kick-started renewed forward momentum in my life.

I'm grateful for having abundance in my life...all my food and shelter needs taken care of and I'm building new friendships and connections with likeminded people.

I'm grateful for being invited to a fundraising event this evening...a classical musical performance at a friends home to raise money for Buddhist teachings. Not my usual Sataurday night entertainment :) but thankful for the opportunity to experience new and different things.