1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

***The Exercise Challenge***

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by LoyalKnight, Jun 26, 2017.

1. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Looks like we may be the only ones left

2. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

for ssturday tibetan rites 4 dets pullups

3. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

Today I actually wanted to go to the gym, but I did not. I woke up too sleepy, was too sleepy throughout the whole day until visitors came at 2PM, then it was too late for sure. Why? Because of PMO.

I just did some biceps exercises with my dumbbells, nothing special .

I will go on the morrow though. Guaranteed!

Puretim likes this.
  4. TSoprano

TSoprano Fapstronaut

Just went on a short hike today to get some air and sun. Couldn't finish the whole thing and had to turn around halfway because of the heat and not bringing enough water.

Tomorrow is back to SL 5x5 which I can't wait.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  5. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

tibetan rites. 4 sets pushups totalling 120 ,12 breaths between sets- this is my standard as it lets me catch my breath but still i shortly reach exhaustion. neck exercises

LoyalKnight likes this.
  6. TSoprano

TSoprano Fapstronaut

Sl 5x5 done. Stalled on squats. Headed back Wed.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  7. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

Today I finally went to the gym after a two-day break (only 1 day was planned, but extended it to 2, sadly.) I did some nice exercises for the back (do not know their names on English), and topped it off with deadlifting at the end. Deadlifting was lower than usual because I did it at the end, but the other exercises were higher for that.

TSoprano likes this.
  8. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

I like that quote at the bottom about attitude. Thanks

plant goodness and LoyalKnight like this.
  9. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Tibetan rites. 4 sets pullups

plant goodness and TSoprano like this.
  10. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

Today was leg day, I started of with squats, and did a solid set of 100kg. I tried 110kg, but somehow I messed up my form. PMO wanted to take hold of that, but I DENIED it! Then I did some leg presses (300kg here), and then some calf raises. I was tempted to google up proper forms, but then I reminded myself how often I failed doing that, because these days there are triggers on every bodybuilding app or website!

Rest day for the morrow, may some a little bit of core exercises, then 2 days gym in a row again - exited for it!°

Puretim and plant goodness like this.
  11. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

after a good day of ( physical) work i walked for about an hour and 4 max sets of pushups very little rest between sets

12. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Tibetan rites. Wednesday I spend with my 5 year old daughter. 2 1/2 hours at the park with her. Wednesdsysvare great days with her plus she exhausts me more than any workout

13. av_2905

av_2905 Guest

Yesterday, I had a gruelling leg day (absolutely loved it). Today is chest and triceps.

Puretim likes this.
  14. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

15. Supermarron

Supermarron Fapstronaut

abs lower back upper back neck 5 min jogging shoulder chest

LoyalKnight likes this.
  16. TSoprano

TSoprano Fapstronaut

Sl 5x5 today. Stalled on OHP for the 3rd time. Will deload next time.

I feel fucking great today for some reason.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  17. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

I went to the gym today, and did my chest/triceps workout. I could not lift that much, but I did neutral bench press and negative one. I asked some random lads to help me, and they all did help me to lift weights. It is so better with a person who helps - because you know then that nothing can happen to you, so you invest all your power to lift it. After that I did some other chest exercise, and then some tricep one, and then I left, on my way to home.

On the morrow time for the gym again, shoulder and arms, then!

18. Puretim

Puretim Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Tibetan rites, 4 sets pullups. I'll eventually start adding more but this little bit I do most every day is more than I've done in a long time. Consistently that id

19. av_2905

av_2905 Guest

Well, yesterday was bad compared to how gruelling and awesome leg day was. I PMO'd twice before going to the gym, and I felt really lethargic, so I ended up half assing the workout. Today is shoulder day and I'm going to give 200%.

LoyalKnight likes this.
  20. LoyalKnight

LoyalKnight Fapstronaut

I am having great workouts, workouts with PMOing are simply unimaginable for me. I have nor the interest, nor the willpower left after a relapse.

Today was shoulder day. It was really hard, since I exercised chest yesterday. Now I deserved one day of rest, after that it shall be a brutal LEG DAY again!

TSoprano likes this.