1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Bible instructs us to take every thought captive.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by xerneas4u, Jun 6, 2022.

1. Francis X.

Francis X. Fapstronaut

Okay. It's good that we can all get along and stop fighting.

GigglingTrout likes this.
  2. happenstance

happenstance Fapstronaut

Please do understand the point is not offensive to my religious beliefs. I do find it offensive to insult someone's religion in as much as I find it offensive to insult someone's lack of one. That is their choice. Their decision. If they want to worship a garden gnome, then who am I to ostracize them for it?

I applaud your ownership and accountability. Nice work. That took a lot of guts. Thank you for that! My apologies for coming down so hard on you too.

3. People refusing to debate and apologizing over the Internet.

I feel like I just saw a unicorn or something.

Psalm27:1my light likes this.
  4. Francis X.

Francis X. Fapstronaut

Let's just leave this alone. Don't shove things in people's faces.

5. You had a right too I regretted almost immediately that called a lack of impulse control my friend which has caused me much trouble but I’m working on it.
    Thanks buddy

6. BlindSisyphus

BlindSisyphus Fapstronaut

The Bible is an act of psychological warfare. If you want to take your thoughts captive, you have OCD.

7. Most of are trouble and I mean me included is ADD

8. Francis X.

Francis X. Fapstronaut

It's good that we can finally come to a resolution. I want people to be happy. All of us are here because we have or had a lack of impulse in our lives, @DrFate. Now we can move on to something else.