1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Small Pen*s Club - (males, females and non-binary welcome)

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by +TenPercent, Feb 3, 2021.

1. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

do you think the root cause of PE is purely a mental thing?

I’m single right now, but it’d be nice if I get a girlfriend to be able to do NoFap and have sex for an extended period of time and not have to do multiple sex rounds in a session so I last longer the 2nd time

maybe it’s a combination of mental and physical? Idk really

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. LostSon41

LostSon41 Fapstronaut

Is 6 inches small or medium?

+TenPercent likes this.
  3. HealingBodyandMind

medium

In my opinion, I'd say small is less than or equal to 3.5 inches, medium is 3.5-7 inches, and large is greater than 7 inches. Also, thickness must be taken into account as well

+TenPercent likes this.
  4. For me at least, I think it is mental and physical. Mental definitely plays a big part - the moment I start worrying about PE, especially if I imagine how humiliating it will be, or how thoroughly disappointing it will be for her . . . I am done for and having an orgasm. :oops:

Physically, going a long time without orgasm is surely a factor. On the upside, thanks to NoFap, I easily get and maintain a solid erection during intimacy. Not touching myself makes it more sensitive. I also have a theory that small penises are more sensitive than big ones, because the same number of nerve endings are more concentrated in a small penis. Edging, which I struggle with, probably makes PE much more likely. By bringing myself close to orgasm through edging, I'm building up energy and setting myself up for a quick release.

My best advice to avoid PE is to avoid edging (physical) and to try to focus on her pleasure (mental) rather than focusing on how amazing my d*ck feels or getting caught up in worry about my performance.

Then again, I'm no expert. I probably PE almost half the time, and every time I do, it takes me back into that mental space that can be so hard to get out of. :rolleyes:

500 likes this.
  5. Just my opinion, but I'd say these ranges are generous but certainly not off the mark, especially if you add the word "very" before small and large. Apparently it's a bell curve and most men do have an erect penis length that is pretty close to average. I have done a lot of (too much) research on penis size, including meta-analysis of multiple studies and it seems that the average penis size is roughly about 5 1/2 inches with most men being somewhere between 5 and 6 inches when measured from base to tip, along the top. If you use the "bone-press" method and push a ruler into your mons pubis, measuring from there to the tip of the penis, then the average erect penis length is closer to 6 inches.

Thus, @LostSon267 if you're getting 6" by using a ruler and pressing it into your body, then yours is a solid medium. Perfectly average. :)

If you get 6 inches, without "bone-pressing" the ruler, then it is medium, almost large.

My opinion. Very small is less than or equal to 3.5 inches. Small is under 5 inches (mine is 4.5 inches). Medium is 5-6 inches. Large is greater than 6 inches and Very Large is anything greater than 7 inches.

500 likes this.
  6. There is a meme out there (on the ol' interweb) with a photo of my erect p*nis with a ruler and a caption which reads
    ... some guys just don't measure up!

I guess that's what I get for putting the photo on the internet where a woman was able to turn it into a meme :rolleyes:

Of all the stupid things I did in my addiction, I really should have stayed off the internet!

Xander_ and 500 like this.
  7. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

What ? Someone with a bigger or smaller dick isn't superior or inferior to you. That's really weird to think that way. The way you talk make me think you have some kind of slave/master fetish.

SilentWolfSong likes this.
  8. HealingBodyandMind

I think he is trolling

SilentWolfSong and CodeTalker like this.
  9. CodeTalker

CodeTalker Fapstronaut

how tf do you know every guy friend penis size ? The last time I saw a penis that wasn't mine irl was probably decades ago.

10. You guys need to stop obsessing over your penis size. It's absolutely beyond neurotic.

11. kondziu

kondziu Fapstronaut

My dick is less than 5,5 cm when loosy. Almost in 34 age.

It's also very thin, like wiener sausage.

12. Hard Mode

Hard Mode Fapstronaut

That's rough, bro. Sorry about that.

13. SilentWolfSong

SilentWolfSong Fapstronaut

With all due respect to @+TenPercent , do you feel that you focus on your size as often as you used to, and do you believe size matters as much as you used to? Or do you feel that it's a mental thing where it truly doesn't matter in the end?

Personally, when I was younger, I never heard of this concept of caring about the size of my penis. Then I heard about it, and cared.. but now I'm back to not caring because I never really focus on sex or stuff, more stuff that a 29 yr old focuses on like working and getting college degrees done.

Do you feel that sex is really important for you but not the most important thing, or do you define yourself by your sexual qualities?

I can understand it could be seen as blunt questioning in a thread you posted, but I was just curious about your mindset on it. Apologies if the answer is in a previous post.

+TenPercent likes this.
  14. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

Honestly until I came here and discovered 4chan. I didn't know obsessing your penis and other dudes penises was a thing. Kinda seems like an irrelevant issue and cope used to mask ill confidence and other insecurities that are fixable, but people are too lazy to fix them.

15. EmperorLaStrang

EmperorLaStrang Fapstronaut

I think only you are thinking about the intricate social dynamics of someones penis size.

How do you know that a leader has a larger penis. That makes no sense.

16. It doesn't even make sense. Gorilla males are way more "masculine" or "alpha" than human males yet they have tiny penises. This whole thread is neurotic.

17. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

Different species dynamics, gorilla usually live in harems with no other males save for their offsprings who are too young to mate so they can get away with having a very low sex drive and small genitalia. Humans on the other hand likely lived like chimps or bonobos not that long ago, where you had to have a high sex drive and a big penis to have any hope of spreading your genes.

Also masculine and alpha very much depend on how you define it, gorilla are one of the most chill primates out there, rarely actively seeking conflict, while humans go out of their way to try and dominate members of every species they come across, including their own.

+TenPercent likes this.
  18. The point of my comment was not to illuminate people on the dynamics of gorilla society or biology. I was commenting on how the people in this thread are wrapped up in their own neuroses about penis size and used an example from nature to get the point across how absurd the neuroses is. The commenters on this thread are just using penis size as a cope to get out of actually doing anything to have sex or a girlfriend or whatever.

19. I haven't looked at this thread for ages but I remember a lot of talk about evolution.

Thing is, evolution doesn't care about your happiness. Just because our genes want us to have loads of babies with loads of women doesn't mean that's a good idea or that it's going to make us happy. If that was true, sperm donors would be inordinately happy.

+TenPercent likes this.
  20. Thank you for asking. As I have gotten older, I have grown to accept my penis size - though this took a lot of time (years) as well as research to help me understand that what I have really is small. It helps me to face facts and know that if I am in a room with a hundred men, easily 90% (and likely 95%) have a bigger penis - which also means that if I am with any woman, it's likely that every ex-boyfriend she has had . . . had a bigger penis. :oops:
    Being on this site helps me to see the positives as well. Mine is not too skinny and, more importantly, it works pretty well. ;)

In my twenties and thirties, I had a few girlfriends who cheated on me. That was traumatic and I still deal with that today.

But, being older, I find that it is less of a concern (because sex is less of a concern).