1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Sext / pmo

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Sun_shine, May 17, 2022.

1. Sun_shine

Sun_shine Fapstronaut

Urges to sext or pmo after relationship problems , when things are find I don’t have any urges .
    Anyone else dealing with same issues , any tips on how to over come this ?

WilliamJ.F. and +TenPercent like this.
  2. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

Yes! You need to find a local SA group at sa.org/f2f and get a sponsor! That will ABSOLUTELY be your best option to fight this addiction!

Dynamogyan and Sun_shine like this.
  3. Constantly. Well, not constantly since my relationship is usually going well - but as soon as I hit a bump or feel like a failure, I want to turn to PMO and fantasy.

One of my fetish / fantasies is being cheated on … so as soon as things get even a little rocky, I imagine the worst and then REALLY struggle - partly fearing that outcome but also getting aroused by it! :eek:

Question for you @Sun_shine - do you feel similar? Do you feel like you’re urges to PMO or sext are a way of reacting to the uncertainty, potentially self-sabotaging your relationship in exchange for short term relief from the uncomfortable feelings?

4. Sun_shine

Sun_shine Fapstronaut

well my relationship has had many issues and when my husband cuts off contact is unavailable and urges are strong I resort to it it’s not as often but I can see a pattern .
    For me it’s to compensate for the hurt emptiness also when I feel abandoned and to emotionally make me feel good … we’re currently living seperate and when he cuts off contact I don’t know when he’ll be back it helps me fill the void … which I know is not good .

5. I've been struggling with sexting too. Reading about issues of infidelity has helped, since I had a tendency to sext women who were usually already married.

Sun_shine likes this.
  6. Sun_shine

Sun_shine Fapstronaut

I haven’t resorted to it since things have been well … and this post … hopefully not again .

WilliamJ.F. likes this.