1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

sex every other day

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by change_my_life, Jan 22, 2017.

1. change_my_life

change_my_life Fapstronaut

Sounds good man! Am on like day 26 of NO PMO or MO but sex with partner which i dnt want to stop....the sex is gone much better erections come quicker and lasts long.... but havnt had any powers yet am guessing this will come past day 30 or 60? What do u think?

2. change_my_life

change_my_life Fapstronaut

Am defo staying off pmo and mo tho thats shits F**kd up jus gotta keep patiance and wait for benifits to come i guess

3. Mauro

Mauro Fapstronaut

Well, everybody is different. The strength of the said powers will be felt differently from one to another. I'd say that in my case it's felt rather mildly. I feel that it's a better overall wellness rather than compartmentalized powers that get boosted.

I personally think that the whole «Super» powers is a tad over hyped. But still, if it can give one a reason to go through NoFap and keep focused on not PMO'ing, why not.

What I think is you should rather concentrate on not getting back in your old habits and time will tell. Also, if you don't hold any expectations in the powers department you may get more surprised than disappointed if you set the bar too high.

BTW: congrats on getting to the 26 days mark!

As always: Stay Strong!

Mauro.