1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Scar tissue on Penis from Masturbating

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by MasturbatoryDisaster, Feb 14, 2023.

1. MasturbatoryDisaster

MasturbatoryDisaster New Fapstronaut

When I was younger, around 10 years old I would repetitively masturbate all the time without lube and I would death grip the fuck out of my penis. For years after that I have had an incredibly embarrassing problem that I can't talk to anyone about. A problem that I have never heard anyone else have so clearly back then I fucked up pretty badly. I have scar tissue on the front of my foreskin, measuring from the longest part it is 1cm long. It is very noticeable the scar tissue is white, smooth and unfortunately the skin on my genitals is very dark compared to the rest of my body. Since I've had it for a very long time now I don't see it improving on its own.. I don't think it looks absolutely terrible but it completely prevents me from ever wanting a partner or ever having sex because I am so embarrassed by it. I can't imagine what someone would say if they seen it, and I have no idea how I would explain it which is why I can't have a romantic relationship because I'm terrified of sex.

This post is not a joke, I'm completely serious and it is very difficult for me to write about and post onto a public forum. I'm wondering if anybody knows if I can do anything at all about this, I would do anything I could to change this. If not what would be a good lie for this if I ever have to explain it?. Any responses would be very much appreciated, thanks.

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. Reboot Rocketeer

Reboot Rocketeer New Fapstronaut

It's called Peyronie's disease

3. Try not to worry what it looks like. The most important thing is that it works and that you are abstaining from masturbation.
    I can imagine a future partner even finding it intriguing.

Wave tamer, Longtime27 and Long Range like this.
  4. LostHope6313

LostHope6313 Fapstronaut

I have been dealing with something similar, it is simply a thickening of the skin due to repetitive friction trauma(this is called Lichen Simplex Chronicus), and it can/will heal albeit slowly. I've seen multiple doctors for it and the best solution I came across is stopping all friction and applying petroleum jelly several (5-6) times throughout the day. It is also useful if you can soak in a bath for 5-10 minutes and pat dry before applying the petroleum jelly. This will enhance the moisturizing affect. It will take a long time to heal but petroleum jelly should provide an optimal healing environment.

Wave tamer likes this.
  5. Longtime27

Longtime27 Fapstronaut

Also now carrying scarring from excessive masturbation over the past 2 months. The body does not heal there things so well as one gets older. I hope and pray this is the last time I fall into the trap and scar myself like this!

6. LostHope6313

LostHope6313 Fapstronaut

Take it as a wake up call. Your body is screaming at you to stop, to the point where you have damaged your actual skin. That’s what really motivated me to push myself and stop, I am on 3 weeks of no PMO and I am starting to see a difference in the skin but it’s very slight. It seems that the unhealthy thickened skin is very slowly peeling off to reveal healthy skin below. I found a wound healing ointment on Amazon which has been more helpful than Vaseline (it’s called Bepanthen Wund Und Heilsalbe - it has dexpanthenol which is supposed to speed up skin regeneration and soothe inflamed skin).

7. Wave tamer

Wave tamer Fapstronaut

Isn’t that when you have a bend in it?