1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My wish for anonymous and free Sex

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by Krillin1993, Apr 1, 2021.

1. AtomicTango

AtomicTango Fapstronaut

I don't believe that thinking this is a bad idea is a "conservative" position and it seems a massive generalisation to label anyone as such.

It seems to me that you are in a low, maybe even depressive state and for that I am sympathetic. But I dont think this idea of yours comes from any truly rational place. It seems like the end result of lust and negative thinking and you are so deep into this thinking that you truly believe it.

At the end of the day, sex without love is just a better feeling form of masturbation. Swapping PMO for meaningless sex is just swapping one problem for another.

punch54, she-dernatinus and CarP like this.
  2. Good you wrote it down. Maybe you can stop blaming your parents to be too religious and get your shit together? If you don't feel that you look good, start exercising , lose weight, build muscles. Start grooming yourselves properly. You really think women won't reject you if you go anonymous? Working out 100% boosts appearance and improves mental health and it's science. Sex before marriage is a sin and it's not manmade. All religions of the whole damn world have that rule. You are self loathing right now, instead of blaming yourselves and others for how you feel right now, maybe start improving wherever you can?

punch54 likes this.
  3. And how do you know? You haven't had a serious relationship yet, and you are out there judging true love? I have known many of thecouples who have got through poverty and fights and are still together happily , just because you haven't experienced it yet doesn't mean it doesn't exist.

punch54 likes this.
  4. Sorry for being too honest and sorry if my words were sharp. But you need to stop blaming everything on others and assuming things like true love don't exist etc and yourself and start working on yourself!

5. If you say women are always going for looks and money, take the example of Sundar picchai, he met his now wife when he had nothing , he was a student in college with humble background. They remained in love for years together. From rags till riches. Sundar Pichai isn't necessarily good looking and he wasn't even a tad bit rich when he met his wife back in India.

6. Also remember suicide isn't an option. Don't you think it would be fun to rub it back to the bullies by proving them wrong and becoming the best version of yourselves? It doesn't have to be a super model. But one can always improve something right? Sorry if i come up really rude, but someone has to rip off the bandaid right?

7. I used to feel the same way but because these wishes can't be fulfilled, I started to hate women so much. Mostly all women are egoistic and that's why I get hurt. I decided to mind my own business, work on my goals and never get married or have kids. I have lost interest in sex. I just want to live my life my way and after that I will die in peace.....