1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

My wife smells but I love her

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Ship1234, Jul 27, 2023.

1. Ship1234

Ship1234 Fapstronaut

Ok here’s the problem my wife her breath and Bo is bad I love her so much and NoFap has really helped me have better sex with her but it takes joy out of it soon as I start to get attracted and aroused the smell pulls me out I don’t want to hurt her or her feelings I want to be intimate with her and enjoy it soo bad

2. Returned

Returned Fapstronaut

there is no other way; you have to tell her (in a good and proactive way) and she has to address the problem...could be gingivitis, reflux, or many other things that can be easily solved.
    Tell her the role this issue plays in how you approach her.
    Don't say nothing could be the easiest way for you, but in the long term, you will start to look in other directions if the issue persists.
    I have been through this, so trust me

3. Wolf7

Wolf7 Fapstronaut

She’s nasty if she can’t take care of that. Either it’s that or she has some type of underlying medical condition needing to be addressed asap. She can’t be smelling like Franks Fish Bazaar all day long. Does she have any female friends or anyone that seems to want to be around her other than you? You may find in the end while you’re elevating your life, this woman you met while you were at a low point energetically that you aren’t even compatible.

GrittyRunning and add eddie like this.
  4. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

as someone who had some dental trouble; constant bad smell may be a sign of an abscess (pus formation) in a tooth.
    tell her to visit a dentist!

5. Ship1234

Ship1234 Fapstronaut

Well I have noticed that she has swollen gums but I told her about it she blew it off she says she doesn’t like going to the dentist I haven’t told her about the smells and things I probly should I just don’t want to hurt her and she doesn’t have any female friends eaither I think me and her both should start taking Better care I’ve got in the shower with her to encourage her and we even once brushed our teeth togeather my cleanliness needs work too for sure but the smell gets to me and I just don’t think she’s brushing or washing properly when we shower it seems to me she doesn’t wash the spots she needs to

redplanetpower likes this.
  6. Wave tamer

Wave tamer Fapstronaut

My old dog used to have smelly breath so I’d put tooth paste on his ball and throw it to him, he instinctively catch it, job done! Or you could just tell her or hint I think I can smell garlic or whatever on your breath I bet I smell too let’s go and freshen up

7. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

You want Ship to put toothpaste on a ball... and then throw it to his wife... and she's supposed to instinctively catch it. Not with her hand, like humans catch because opposable thumbs, but in her mouth.

I hope this is a joke. It should be a joke. Yeah, that's probably what it is. I'm not firing all cylinders today, it's definitely a joke.

@Ship1234, dentist sounds like the best plan to me. If she "doesn't like" the dentist, to me that might mean she hasn't gone in the last six months to a year, and it's time anyway.

Wave tamer likes this.
  8. Wave tamer

Wave tamer Fapstronaut

Ok good point, so you have 3 options: maybe break the thumbs in a friendly game of thumb wars
    If you are uncircumcised set it up for the old Colgate bj surprise
    Or probably the most obvious tell her her breath smells!
    I would expect my partner to tell me if mine did. But I did just scan over the initial post didn’t realise it was dental issues. And women do take offence when you are blunt. But you’re doing her a favour really. What’s one of the Jordan Peterson rules: tell the truth well at least don’t lie. Good luck

9. Meshuga

Meshuga Fapstronaut

Colgate there? Wouldn't that be uncomfortable?

Team rocket 420 and Wave tamer like this.
  10. Ship1234

Ship1234 Fapstronaut

Lol it’s nice to see some humor here thanks for all the good advice brothers and yes that would be a horrible idea that would burn a lot

Wave tamer likes this.
  11. Heypleasehelpme

Heypleasehelpme Fapstronaut

Chewing gums and perfumes will help hundred percent you can give and say use it whenever we intimate she will be happy brother just chill brother

Team rocket 420 and Rostrock47 like this.
  12. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

This is just a stupid post to make. Why would you give this advice to anyone? Come on, dude. Be better.

13. Heypleasehelpme

Heypleasehelpme Fapstronaut

Brother, thats society mostly people are like that , they just try to pull down people confidence and relationship.

Fuck da society.
    Fuck hatred.
    Fuck negative people.
    Fuck pmo.
    Fuck dopamine.
    Fuck depression.
    Fuck social anxiety.

And just live and love , even if people say "we are doing wrong" dont kill the vibes!!!!!.

fusion47 likes this.
  14. UmbreonDreamzz

UmbreonDreamzz Fapstronaut

When it comes to being in a relationship a little more connection goes a long way, when you hide stuff from her or keep from telling her it beats the purpose am I correct

You just tell her that you will like to have clean intimacy so that way you both will take showers before and after you do your thing

cheers bro keep positive

Team rocket 420 and Joe1023 like this.
  15. GrittyRunning

GrittyRunning Fapstronaut

IMG_2567.gif

Rostrock47 likes this.
  16. Rostrock47

Rostrock47 Fapstronaut

You must tell her, because who's gonna tell her anyway and otherwise it may lead you to desires of getting away from your wife which is the last thing you'd want

Team rocket 420 and hope4healing like this.
  17. Team rocket 420

Team rocket 420 Fapstronaut

I would buy her hygiene stuff like body wash deodorant and tooth brush and paste just make a little gift basket for her she'll appreciate it and make sure u take care of your self to monkey see monkey do good luck man

18. tonyk1982

tonyk1982 Fapstronaut

I’ve been having a problem with the transmission on my 1992 Ford F-150. Any thoughts on how I should address this with the truck?

19. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

Seriously???

20. For starters, stop driving the truck. If you don't know what you're doing then maybe consult a local reputable mechanic for a quote to fix your truck. If this is a DIY job, then make sure you get the proper tools and take the necessary steps to be safe; last thing you want is to hurt yourself or further damage your truck.

Team rocket 420 likes this.