1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Just Told My Mom…

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by (Basil), Oct 29, 2022.

1. StoicContemplation

StoicContemplation Fapstronaut

I agree with @Spirituss

What I also don’t get is this. You’re complaining that women only go for top men, yet you describe yourself as an attractive man of high value.

If all your hypotheses about women are right, why are you still alone then, assuming that you’re such an apex male as you describe?

You probably don’t want to hear this but the obstacles you’re facing with regards to dating are internal. You have adopted a very unhealthy attitude by immersing yourself into a nihilistic black pill philosophy, which is probably making you depressed.

Instead of taking ownership and responsibility for your situation, you’re taking the easy route by blaming women, other men, social media, society, etc.

Somthin_Big and Spirituss like this.
  2. MarioCorrelos

MarioCorrelos Fapstronaut

That's incorrect. I would ask that you don't speak for all men, please.

somuchforsubtlety and kropo82 like this.
  3. Alcatel1312

Alcatel1312 Fapstronaut

Hey. I represent the red pill community and i believe everybody should read this.

you wanting a virgin is totally acceptable, because you are a virgin yourself. Sex is a sacred thing, i cant have sex with a woman and look her in the eyes and feel a connection. I used to bang girls back in my younger days but i quit. Why you might ask? Because i didnt want pussy from a 304. I only want it from my wife, my future wife.

The thing is that im muslim, and im not a virgin. So i cant say i DEMAND a virgin, because im not a virgin myself. I dont have a problem with that.

Girls have been brainwashed in todays society to believe that having unstoppable sex is acceptable, but it isnt. I believe men and women should keep the most valuable thing they have to themselves until marriage.

Im good looking so i will demand a good looking wife, thats the law of the universe. You attract what is for you, and like you. Im on a pause from girls, but when i talk to them, i only talk to fine pieces.

I support marriage as long as you are not a player. Everybody who is against marriage lives in the western world. 80% of women in America file for divorce. A sad, but true reality. I personally believe they dont get fulfilled by their mans D, because they are used to every taste of the rainbow, and they like new experiences. So they cheat behind their mans back.

Last edited: Nov 2, 2022
    Branchman likes this.
  4. Warrior4Freedom

Warrior4Freedom Fapstronaut

Spoken like the increasingly-typical muslim....hypocritical (what, you suddenly rediscover you're a muslim after your younger years spent fornicating?), shallow (demanding a good-looking wife? How about one of good character?), anti-West (yet probably living there and no doubt enjoying its benefits, not to mention its women). Met many folks like you, bro (though I ain't your brother am I, since I am not muslim, thank Allah). Just a bunch of confused, unstable, unsure individuals wearing the badge of being muslim as if it's supposed to mean something better than the rest of us.

vitré and Spirituss like this.
  5. Alcatel1312

Alcatel1312 Fapstronaut

Never said im better than anyone. I might even sin more than you, but i repent. Im not against the system, just the ideology implemented in todays society. I live in Europe, it is great here.
    Im just saying that i know what i want in life just like Basil wants a virgin. There are over 8 billion people in the world, 4 billion men. Everybody thinks differently. A good example here is that i dont want a girl that has been ran through, while you are most likely a cuck who is ok with your wife being ran through, your daughter being ran through, and your mom cheat on your father. It is a difference bro.

6. Warrior4Freedom

Warrior4Freedom Fapstronaut

You repent for now, and you'll repent in another two years, and then another two...sin, repent, sin, repent...good luck with that process, must be nice to have a religion to turn to for forgiveness at your convenience. A little heads-up, since you're young and evidently vapid...that process doesn't end unless you personally transcend it.

Oh - and I'm a single man. You wasted all those words for nothing.

vitré, Mr. Kruger and Spirituss like this.
  7. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

My advice for you Basil will be:
    Don't give up!
    You've faced over 50 rejections, I think you're strong enough to face another 100. I know it is upsetting and does not feels good beeing rejected it is exhausting (at the beggining). So I'd recommend you to know and love yourself before trying again; take a rest, accept your feelings, accept your failures (wich does not mean you are a failure, or that you're not worthy, it just means you haven't had succes), heal. You sound upset and mad at the world and you're right, the world, system, society, life, etc. is unfair. Life won't reward you for beeing an good man, in the opposite life will make it a little bit harder for you. But I believe it is worthy to make the effort of living as a honorable man.

As you, I cant accept the idea of beeing with a woman who has given her virginity to another man, (and I will pursue that [a virgin woman]) but I don't know, people make mistakes, and a woman beeing not virgin does not necesarily means she won't be loyal to me. But I think the same as you, at 1st sigth I'll prefer a virgin than a non-virgin, because that is a sign that she values herself, that she won't share or give herself to anybody and that she is faithful (of course beeing virgin is not a guarantee for full fidelity, but is evidence of how is she).

So in conclusion. Learn to admire yourself, when you know what you are, you don't need anybody approval. You don't have to beg to anybody. If you are sure of your value, for sure women and men will admire you (if you achieve a woman to admire you, you can conquer her). Don't answer here or for me, but for yourself. Why do you feel angry? How do you feel after beeing rejected?

"If you haven't achieved a goal, change the strategy, not the goal".

If you are not closed to having a relation and if work on yourself, for sure a woman will find you.

8. Alcatel1312

Alcatel1312 Fapstronaut

You are single because you have to, im single because i want to. Theres a difference bro. Me sinning or not is none of your concerns. I dont think you have anything against me, but i do think you are against my religion. Be mad about it. <3

9. Based.

10. 0/5
    virgin

If you aren’t physically attractive and introverted for real, it’s over.

11. Just wondering how many rejections you’ve faced and what are your results now?

12. Alcatel1312

Alcatel1312 Fapstronaut

Thats a lie, i have a lot of virgin friends and girls still want them. It is the sex-addicts nobody wants, nobody wants a horny girl who is known to suck whatever she sees. Just beta males want that.

13. Alright. I told that from my perspective. I have me and no girl wants me. I’m not sex addicted or whatever. That’s ironically enough to be a sex addict and a virgin simultaneously. Also I have no friends so no examples besides me.

14. Alcatel1312

Alcatel1312 Fapstronaut

Bro, listen. Best thing you can do is work on yourself, earn more money, look fresh, have fresh clothes, always be FRESH and the rest will fall in place.

15. That’s what I’m doing now… But without that background thought on female attention. I’m done with it.

What do you mean saying ‘fresh clothes’? Clean and/or new?
    All my clothing are washed regularly. But changing wardrobe is not a priority for me today.

16. Branchman

Branchman Fapstronaut

I have faced or receieved rejections, from jobs, courses, when I invite girls to dance, but I am not sure how many. I haven't received rejections when asking a girl to establish something depper than a friendship, beacuse I haven't tried that yet, I have not really wanted to be in a relationship.

My results: It has been tough, upsetting, sometimes sad. But in the long run I have learned that my value is not defined on the circumstances, or in how the others treat me, or in if I get rejected or accepted, or if somebody rejects me, but for who I am. And in the long term it has made me stronger to face rejections. For example, before, if I got rejected by a girl I would feel sad because she rejected me, now it doesn't affect me if she rejects me, of course if she accepts my invitation (to do whatever) I would feel happy, but if she does not, she is the one who is denying herself the opportunity to know somebody else, or to have a good time. Also it could be that she is tired, not in the mood, she doesn't like me, or whatever, but she just said no, and I go on.
    Antoher meaning of stronger facing rejections, is that I can now put myself higher goals, more difficult, more rewarding, etc. For example, if I think of a girl that she is super beatifull, in the past it would have scared me, maybe I could have tried it, but not perfoming very good because of the fear of failure; now is not a big deal for me. I can approach anybody, sometimes with a little fear, but not too much that it holds me to be myself.

But you can't just race a marathon after only 1 week of training. You have to take it step by step, little by little. The same is with rejections, don't put yourself goals too high to achive, instead, smething easier and more probably to achieve, and with perseverance and making the things correctly you'll achieve the goals that in the past seem to high. Giving a very big jump is not impossible but is going to be more difficult.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2022
  17. That can be done only if you achieved some lower goals you had set before. Otherwise it’s just nonsense.

So rejections weren’t all you got, there was also acceptance. Right?

18. I hear you, buddy. I'm 34 years old myself and I've never found a woman that's interested in me either. Now with how modern feminism cranking up the 'crazy dial' on these girls, it's gotten to a point where they can try to send you to jail just by merely talking to them. Plus nowadays they only want three things from a guy: Bad boy attitude, good looks, and you have to be rich, otherwise it's the friend zone with you.

I never put much stock in virginity, I mean we've all made mistakes (hell, look where we're at now), just because they lost their virginity doesn't always make them a w***e. But I do see where you're coming from, I mean one can never be too careful in a relationship nowadays.

Thankfully my folks were cool with my decision to give it up. Even they admitted that today's modern women have lost their minds and that it's simply not worth the risk.

Alcatel1312 likes this.
  19. USER_ERROR

USER_ERROR Fapstronaut

Humans having such a big D sure seems to suggest otherwise and the reasoning behind this is flawed, you really believe men prefer virgins because they are less likely to die from sex with non-virgin yet females for whom choosing the adequate male is far more important are okay with a man going around and gathering experience? won’t such an experienced male be far more likely to have STD and pass it on to her progeny?

All of these dangerous STD like many other modern diseases are relatively recent, most likely originating from the abandonment of the hunter gatherers lifestyle, but what men are attracted most in a female other than her looks is her fertility, it just so happen that female are most fertile just after puberty and frequently also virgin yet I don’t believe that just because a man has taken her virginity he is going to be less attracted; in evolutionary terms a female who has already been with a man and born him a chid is more valuable than a virgin, it is far riskier for a human females to bear a child than most other animals and should she survive, until the advent of modern medicine the infant mortality rate was about 70% so a female that has proven that she can survive childbirth and her children can also survive infancy is much more valuable, historically most monarchs desperate for an heir would look for a woman like this instead of a virgin.

Your stat is inaccurate and it has more to do with women being educated, able to provide for themselves and thus have higher standard as it is similar in other advanced nations like Japan or south Korea, even china despite still being classified as developing nation; it is however true that cheating is high there but only because women now cheat as much as men, again most likely a result of socioeconomic developments as other advanced nation have similar stats.

20. todolist

todolist Fapstronaut

The fact you are being heavily countered on a (relatively) conservative forum that is dedicated to freeing men from the grips of oppressive hyper-sexualization really speaks to how your mindset is deeply flawed. There is a wealth of backgrounds on here, but the vast majority are looking for a way out of P addiction through a gradual re-introduction to REAL intimacy. How are are you expecting P addiction to go away without replacing it with what's real? Without replacing it with what makes us human? By setting these impossible standards for yourself you are justifying your own involuntary celibacy. Don't do that - it's dumb. Admit your a virgin at 27 and strive to change that fact. There is a better life for you out there but you have to work damn hard to get to it.

vitré, Talz and StoicContemplation like this.