1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Is it wrong that I insist on waiting for women to make the move?

Discussion in 'Loneliness' started by TheLoneWolf88, Feb 15, 2023.

1. DeepRecovery

DeepRecovery Fapstronaut

You might want to look into a bona fide sex addiction recovery group. The thing is just counting time with a handful of tips compared to a full on recovery program is like Tic Tac Toe compared with chess. Some of them also recognizes sexual anorexia, so it isn't like it's only about no sex of any kind.

born3 likes this.
  2. TheLoneWolf88

TheLoneWolf88 Fapstronaut

I had gotten several suggestions to see a sex therapist

3. DeepRecovery

DeepRecovery Fapstronaut

That can be helpful too. The thing to remember is it all approaches it at a different angle. There's work you do yourself, working with an expert or one other person, and there's working with a whole community people. If someone does all three they probably have a way better chance at recovering.

Psalm27:1my light and born3 like this.
  4. Have you ever tried actually talking to a woman before asking for you ask for her phone number? I think that that is why they keep rejecting you. I've talked to women without ever asking for her phone number. If she doesn't want dialogue with you chances are she won't be interested in giving you her number.

5. penisman1984

penisman1984 Fapstronaut

Out of the dozen or so girls I've asked this last year, almost half gave me their number. Of the half, only two actually went somewhere.

Those are pretty good numbers to me.

6. born3

born3 Fapstronaut

I second this.

7. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

You ever get approached by girl about 3 level below you. Never ever the same level. For example if you are top guy 8/10 (8 out of 10) you might get very very randomly approached by girl who is 5/10 maybe 5.5/10.
    If you are average bloke 5/10, one might thought that 2/10 girl would seldomly approach you but these girls has so much baggage and issues on their own that they never approach anybody. Ugly truth.

If you are 5/10 and white you can move to Filipines/Indonesia/India/Nigeria where your value will raise automatically (2-5 levels depending on location) just because you are exotic there. However 3 level rule to be approached applies also there.

8. DeepRecovery

DeepRecovery Fapstronaut

On the original question, you might want to consider two things: One is just because you make the first move it doesn't mean you have to take all the initiative after that point. The woman I'm seeing now is taking most of the initiative after I asked her out the first time. The second thing I think is you gotta be aware of subtler things once you start relating on whatever level. If there are hints in what she's communicating and the guy is too dense to pick up on it then it's not a back and forth because you wouldn't see she's expressing interest.

In any case, the bigger picture is that once you do start connecting then it makes sense to start looking at that person specifically and what they're like, all the generalizations are not going to be all that relevant then unless she is total miss average who behaves generically. Even if that's what you're seeing that is probably not be all there is to it. Generalizations work on the general level, not the specific level.