1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

I know I'll be a virgin forever because of my paraphilia.

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Francis X., Nov 28, 2021.

1. WhiteLion

WhiteLion Fapstronaut

I do not know what the therapist will do. I must admit that I have had some very bad experiences with therapists. Hopefully they can help you to learn how to build relationships with other humans and be comfortable with yourself, even if you are a zoophile. You can have those feelings and still have meaningful relationships with other humans.

Francis X. and hydrothunder like this.
  2. Francis X.

Francis X. Fapstronaut

Yeah, I guess you're right. There are people who are zoo-exclusive and people who are not. I don't know which one I am exactly. Hopefully I can find a human partner. I do just want to be comfortable with myself. What bad experiences have you had with therapists?

3. WhiteLion

WhiteLion Fapstronaut

One tried to get me involuntarily committed after I was a victim of sexual assault. Lucky they were not able to do so. Years later another another threatened to brake confidentiality if I did not go on medication. I called her bluff and told her to fuck off.

Remember that this is about you. Not what your parents want. Not what any of us think. The therapist is a person hired to help you, they are not some dictator that can tell you what you need to be.

I know this might seem difficult, but try to not worry about romantic relationships right now. That is not going to help you right now.

4. Francis X.

Francis X. Fapstronaut

Thank you. I don't think my parents really understand what I'm going through. They also try to encourage me to be in a relationship. It makes me feel worse for being a zoophile. I hope my therapist will be okay with me. It would seem terrible that your therapist would make you to do something in such a vulnerable moment.

WhiteLion likes this.