1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

How I Got into AMPs

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Apr 21, 2023.

1. Penny, retain your semen.

I’ll retain my marriage.

JustinX and KevinesKay like this.
  2. Glad it worked for you.

What I’m doing is working for me.

KevinesKay likes this.
  3. I would. It would be genuine admission. I don’t need all the details.

4. I appreciate your support bro.

I’m not trying to lie to my wife. I aimed to stop by behavior, and I did. I want to continue in that. I also wanted to stop being deceptive and so I stopped the root cause of my deception, my illicit sexual behavior. No need to be deceptive anymore because I confessed to the broad spectrum of sexual immorality.

I can’t say I’ll never confess to her. Who knows…something may happen in life where it comes out willingly or unwillingly. But for now, I won’t destroy my marriage by confessing deeds of my past. It’s not necessary for a good marriage.

Either way…Penny and Psalm disagree with me and I’m fine with that. I agree to disagree. Almost everything they said is right, I can’t disagree with it.

I just won’t do it. I’m gripped by too much fear to take that step and “walking before the fury of my wife.” I’ll rather fall into the hands of an angry God who I know has mercy and grace for wicked sinners like me. I don’t want to fall into the hands of wrathful man (or woman). I think it’s David who prayed that prayer when he was disciplined by the Lord for sleeping with Bathsheba. Or maybe when he made the census and God punished him for that, idk. All I know is this….I’m more like David and Peter than Apostle Paul. I’ve been unfaithful and rejected the Lord with my actions so many times, but I love Him and don’t want to displease him. And I’m thankful for his grace, that he hasn’t cast me away, but accepted me back into his arms.

Idk if Penny or Psalm have ever gone through what I have through…so maybe that’s why they’re quick to slam me over the head with the righteous and true gavel. And they’re not wrong, because if I was in their shoes and never made horrific and wicked mistakes as them (as a believer), I would probably have the same attitude. I would call others to full and detailed confession. Because of my righteous bias. (Not calling yo guys righteous in a mocking way, but I’m a legit way. You probably have sinned much less and never been unfaithful to your spouses as I have, so you have the higher ground in this conversation). But…call me Anakin (and you two be Obiwan), and even though you have the higher ground, I’ll not consent. I’ll let you cut me in half and leave me by the lava river…

Hopefully I don’t turn into Vader. Lol

All jokes aside, I’m in a much better place than I was 6 months ago. I’m thankful to the Lord for that.