1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

HOT GIRL AT GYM

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by MrMojoRisin, Sep 16, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Nothing makes the boyfriend back home more crazy jealous than her girlfriend making NEW male friends at the gym. Lol

Quiver likes this.
  2. Yeah my husband would not be happy at all if some guy was flirting with me and asked for my number and I gave it to him, and I wouldn't be happy if he did that either. I don't know what that guy is thinking to say that it's weird of her to not give him her number if she has a boyfriend... that's perfectly normal.

Plutonium and Quiver like this.
  3. I am a girl. first congrats for coming up to a girl at the gym and talking to her. it takes courage. at my gym that rarely happens. guys check some girls out but that's it. they do not start a conversation. let's say people go to the gym to work out mainly

btw given she told you that had a bf(whether it is true or just an excuse) just don't waste time on this girl. she told you pretty clearly that she wasn't interested in you. i bet there are other hot girls at the gym you can talk to. go for it :emoji_muscle:

4. SuperFan

SuperFan Fapstronaut

5. Hitto

Hitto Fapstronaut

From my understanding the more you chase them the more you turn them off plus why would want to be with a person who would lie about things about being in a relationship lol that's a shitty game to play if she was interested she would make it a lot easier to contact her and giving out a number with no resistance is indicative of interest most cases but this notion you gotta break through her resistance is flawed imo but even if you do breakthrough it she has low interest to begin with and maybe she said yes because she realizes maybe that she gain something from you and men do this too and I have had in the past it's terrible to use others to feed your ego

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. One of these six words is absolutely true.

7. Next time you see her, if she makes eye contact and doesn't have her headphones in or is in the middle of a set, do this:

"Hey. How are you doing--I'm sorry but I forgot your name?"
    "Hey. I'm good my name's Gertrude."
    "I'm Igor. Hows your training been going?"
    "Fine."
    "Cool. I didn't want to interrupt your workout. Just wanted to say hi. See you around."
    "See ya."

Keep it simple, short, casual. But honestly, I'd find a girl who actually seemed interested.

8. Gertrude is the ultimate cockblocking name for women; there isn't even a way to make that name sexy.

Her: "My name is Gertrude"
    Me: "I'm sorry your parents were assholes."
    Her: "Thank you for understanding my pain."
    Me:"what's your middle name?"
    Her "Mildred"
    Me: "Yeah, this isn't going to workout. Bye"

9. But you get hot pet names like "Gert" or "Gertie."

Don't get me started on Mildred. Might start triggering some folk up in here.

10. Probably not. I don't think we have any Amish members here.

Deleted Account likes this.
  11. If there're any Gertrude's or Mildred's in here, they're probably gonna shoot themselves tonight.

12. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

Who cares about a name? I’d still hit it. :D

13. TheAwhit

TheAwhit Fapstronaut

LMAO

14. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I thought "Yurma" was the worst name for a girl, because it sounded so close to Your Ma.
    Gertrude though?
    Well... Learn something new every day.

Son of a Bitch likes this.