1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Health question

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by DileDile, Mar 11, 2024.

1. DileDile

DileDile New Fapstronaut

Hi guys, yesterday I had a competition and did very bad, I went into some kind of sadness, anybody who trained any kind of sport know what I am talking about. And I mastur***ed I was on 100+ days streak. I have a much more important competition in 4 days and just wondering will my testosterone levels be on similar level as it was. I can’t imagine one M will lower my testosterone level that much.

Happy to start NoFap journey again

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. nomo

nomo Fapstronaut

I would say your bad performance had little to do with your masturbating. Google it, there isn't any scientific evidence that SR helps in sports. I would say your issue was that something was going on mentally and that can happen to all of us at any time. What we think will drive our performance physically, and the brain has far more control of our bodies as compared to hanging on to semen.

Last edited: Mar 12, 2024
    DileDile likes this.
  3. What can be done about it. You had your wank. 100+ days is amazing, by the way. The most important thing is to not M again. You might have lost some of your edge, but you should have some of it back in 4 days. You'll be fighting the chaser effect. Channel that energy into your sport and, who knows, maybe you'll do better than normal this next time! :cool:

4. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

Muhammad Ali didn’t need any “scientific” evidence to verify that SR is helpful in sports performance. He tested it out himself. Of course, one can push one’s self too hard and too long and a price will be exacted, SR or no SR.
    Anyways, you are young. One release isn’t going to make much difference to your performance level. Relax and enjoy your next event!