1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Hate Myself for Being a Liar

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by Just Tired Sometimes, Jun 26, 2019.

1. Just Tired Sometimes

Just Tired Sometimes New Fapstronaut

I've been following the NoFap community for awhile, and I honestly love the whole community and how they help each other with this plague of an addiction. I'm nearly 19, and I've had a lovely girlfriend for a few years now. I had 'M's' and 'O's' prior to our relationship but never had any sort of 'P' urges. I love her with all of my heart, and I hate myself every day for having gotten myself hooked on 'P' for around 10 months or so.

I feel terrible for doing this, and I can't stand that I've been keeping it from her. The thing is, about three months back I reached a streak of about 25 days, privately, having never posted on NoFap in any way. We had intercourse, and during this, I had inappropriate thoughts of other women. I felt terrible afterward, but this just made me hungry for 'PMO' again.

I need to get myself back on track, for my girlfriend and myself, physically and mentally. When on NoFap I feel amazing, but 25 is my ultimate best streak. Can't get through a day without PMO and I feel it's finally time I stop struggling privately and share it on NoFap. Any and all support for this situation is greatly appreciated. It's taking a toll on me, and I can't let it effect our relationship.

Thank you for your time, and I will happily finally join this community as a supporter.

2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

- You can set up your day counter here
    - You can find the forum usage guide here
    - Here is we’re you will find a glossary of terms often used in the nofap community. Glossary
    - You can also find a guide to the basics of rebooting here
    - If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. Hey & Welcome to NoFap Community! :)

You are in the right place for recovery here. We are so glad to have you with us to beat this addiction together.

You can go read some Success Stories in the "Success Stories" section to learn more about the benefits of NoFap , get useful tips and ideas to help you in the reboot.

If you have any question about rebooting, you can ask it in the "Rebooting" section.

And I would recommend you to make your own journal in the "Reboot logs" corresponding to your gender & age to track your everyday progress.
    You can also join challenges in the "Events & Challenges" section, to keep yourself motivated and focused.

You may start by checking the links below:
    Learn more about Rebooting.
    Forum Usage Guide.
    List of Rebooting Ressources.
    Glossary of terms used in NoFap community.

Best of luck to you in your journey!

-The Winner