1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Does Going to Prostitutes mess with your Relationships?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by LavalierMic, Apr 19, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

I wouldn’t marry anyone who doesn’t like animals, doesn’t mean I hate them. Everyone has some type of standards. Everyone.

2. What’s the point of such a passive aggressive response to someone you don’t even know?

I’m tired of this incel-like anger and animosity towards women I see on this on forum. People here need to seriously stop blaming them or anyone else, for that matter, for their pain or problems they feel in life.

Why would anyone need to feel like they want to marry someone that they help? Like seriously, how old are you? What kind of question is that?

TGAguy likes this.
  3. Diazepam

Diazepam Fapstronaut

I was a Virgin and Went to a prostitute a few weeks ago... It was almost like a VIP jerking off...

Not worth IMO , i want to have sexo with a girl i like and she like me back

4. Psalm27:1my light

Psalm27:1my light Fapstronaut

Wow, you assumed a lot by my post. Not once did I look down on the women and children I helped. Holy cow, they were people who had nothing, 16 yr old girl kicked out because she got pregnant, giving bj’s for $5 because she had no where to go. Drug addicts so high they didn’t know what they were going. I had compassion for them in a way you will never understand if you haven’t spent time getting to know them. I did, however feel disgusted by the men who bought them. I would never want to be with a man who thought it was ok to take advantage of someone’s desperation. I have a more compassionate view of the men now that I understand sex addiction, but still wouldn’t want to be with them.

5. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

Even Aquinas agreed with prostitution. Prostitution needs to be legalized at every jurisdiction. Marriage is a Dead instutution hijacked by Satan and the government and Satan laughs at any Simp still dumb enough to sign up for his Scam.

6. Incorrect and you’re taking this out of context , like so many people do who don’t bother to read Aquinas but just cherry pick things out of context and post them as if they know what they’re talking about.

7. JustinX

JustinX Fapstronaut

For once they actually should listen to someone who has positive experience with them dont listen to those who has negative experience.
    If you treat a prostitute as a piece of meat that you can use to unload your semen, yes then prostitutes are negative experience and mentally it can have effect of PMO.
    If you treat her as a human being, who has her needs and life struggles, try to build a connection, have a laugh, good time it is completely different experience. If you build a connection it can be very similar to the hookup.

Actually in my earlier days I used prostitutes lot of for practice. If you cannot create a connection with a prostitute (that will make it so easy for you) or make it awkward with her you have 0 chance to meet some normal woman and have a hookup with her that day, because exactly same things apply: strong connection, not being awkward, have fun, laugh, escalate. Exactly same thing it just 2 levels harder with normal. Prostitutes are very good training ground.

How do you know you created a connection with a prostitute (it is her job to pretend, right). Well, I just know it from face micro expressions but ultimate proof is that I got freebies. My top 3 best freebies I got from prostitute with connection:
    1. I payed for short time (1 hours, 1 shot), I ended with her whole night ("lets cuddle and chill for a moment" she said after I was done and getting ready to leave. I said "okey"), ended up there another 8 hours, fucked her during the night again (she escalated) and third time in the morning after we took some selfies. Completely free.
    2. I was flirting with another prostitute over phone, she told me to bring bottle of vodka with me, again I only payed for 1-2 hours, but we ended partying and drinking whole evening, later on I was teaching her how to dance latin dances, we ended going to club together. Unfortunatelly I got completely drunk in the club, puke there (dont really remember what happend), and she carried me all the way to my hotel and even payed for the taxi to get there. A prostitute I have seen first time in my life that day.
    3. I fucked another prostitute, we drinked a bit and talked afterwards it turned up we have mutual "friend" who got birthday that day. She didnt want to go there alone so I ended up going with her to that bar where birthdays were happening, the prostitute bought me couple drinks there and even a light dinner. She didnt need to but she wanted. I ended up going back to her place afterwards and fucked her completely free.

You see prostitutes are human like any other people. They like to feel connected, be treated with respect without looking down on them, party, enjoy life, have fun and a good time.
    If you get good in it you find out that money is not the only currency, you can also pay by giving her approval that somebody is interested in her (you have to be top bloke though), give her feeling for a moment that her life is not moldy as a blue cheese, but normal like any other people. Lot of prostitutes are just damaged human being and like to feel normal even if it is just for a short time.

So again whenever I have good experience with prostitute (with connection), I dont feel like PMO, but almost similar as after hookup, energized and ready for another mischief.

No problem, I tell her that I was a bad boy (who fucked many woman - prostitutes and normal) but I stopped and changed just because of her. She managed to change me because she is so awesome - a fantasy of so MANY woman, some were even trying to do that already.

8. Justin, you and I are not the same.

I see nothing at all in “practicing” with prostitutes. There are no benefits. If you want real practice on what it means to be a man, then do this: find a woman you can commit to, provide for her, protect her, give her a place to make a home and raise children, and lover her unconditionally. And that may seem like a lot, but there are prerequisites for loving a woman. And it’s not a series of illicit sexual activities with random people. That’ll only harm a young man. What’s required for a young man to be ready is to be able to provide financially, be emotionally stable and mature to lead in a relationship, and be physically mature to protect if necessary. If a woman sees that, she’ll be drawn to you and you can form a legit connection that could lead to a relationship and then marriage.

But…it seems like we live in two different worlds with two completely different value systems, so I’m not going to argue. I’m a Christian, and it seems like you’re not. So we view sex and relationships in completely opposite ways.

9. tmp.gif

10. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

Nope, i took nothing out of context. Aquinas predicted the modern era.

11. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

fornication is 99,999% the same as long as its fornication .wether for "free" or with a prostitute. Its a fake morality to make such an abysmal distinction (between fornicators) .. and a kind of white-washing of the deed !!
    I dont ask anyone to be a good person. I ask everyone to be honest about his deeds, tho. !

12. You’ve definitely taken it out of context, since the argument had to do with what types of evils civil authorities could be allowed to tolerate if they kept greater evils from happening. Tolerating an evil is not the same as approving it.

Aquinas’ own life shows he doesn’t approve of prostitution. When he was trying to become a Dominican his own family kidnapped him and locked him up in a room. They then got prostitutes to tempt Thomas to sin against chastity. What did he do? He chased them out of his room with a hot fire place poker and then burned a cross on the door. Doesn’t really sound like the behavior of a man who “approved” of prostitution.

13. loneloan

loneloan Fapstronaut

I think his idea was that the existence of prostitution would deter rapists from going about raping christian women -since they would have an easier outlet-