1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Do you think some of us are into transwomen because there is no rules

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Feb 21, 2020.

1. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

so why human is less than animal on this case ? even a male mamal's didnt fuck their fellow male mamal's tho

well at least my burrow give me 90 day + streak of nofap.

what about you, MR i support man with makeup ?

2. Neurostudent

Neurostudent Fapstronaut

Well first of all there are incidences of homosexual sex in animals. Bonobos, the pygmy chimpanzee, are a great example that is very close to home.

Secondly, our streaks have nothing to do with the strength of our respective arguments. My point was that if you're going to base human moral conduct on what mammals do, then the fact that mammals do not use the internet would make you immoral for using the internet. If mammals not having homosexual sex (they do) or wanting to change their sex (which I have no evidence for or against) is enough to damn homosexuality and transgenderism, then them not using the internet is enough to damn the use of the internet. Be consistent with your logic.

3. I was waiting for this thread to turn toxic. Took 3 pages of posts, longer than I expected.

4. Neurostudent

Neurostudent Fapstronaut

Let's be real bro, it was pretty toxic from the beginning.

5. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

wow that's a good new's tho, congrats then u are the same as Bonobos, the pygmy chimpanzee...never thought humanity will be this fucked haha

Be consistent with your streak

Some people just want to see the thread burn tho lol

but i kinda enjoy it (grab some pop corn and ignite the thread)

6. Neurostudent

Neurostudent Fapstronaut

I see now who you are. I have love for you man and I really hope you solve your issues.

7. jordan_brown

jordan_brown Fapstronaut

It was the same for me, at some point I decided that was fine being gay and the compulsive thinking faded away.

Neurostudent likes this.