1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Dating and toxic women

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Wave tamer, May 13, 2023.

1. onceaking

onceaking Fapstronaut

Think it's more like 50%.

Wave tamer likes this.
  2. FormerLeatherneck

FormerLeatherneck Fapstronaut

IMG_2048.jpeg
    Sure bro, sure.

3. InappropriateUsername

InappropriateUsername Fapstronaut

Wave tamer and Psalm27:1my light like this.
  4. Hey don’t knock Jailbabes; It’s the only site that can boast all bars and 5 ⭐️s.

5. FormerLeatherneck

No need to seek out women in jail to experience problems. They walk freely amongst us all.

Legacy of Lost Soul likes this.
  6. FormerLeatherneck likes this.
  7. @FormerLeatherneck

Han shot first!

"Erhm... Actuually... Greedo shot first he aimed above Han's head so Han could kill him instead proving that Greedo is a much better person than Han Solo!"
    -Eric Butts most likely.

8. FormerLeatherneck

The devil disguises himself as an Angel of Light.

9. g2stop

g2stop Fapstronaut

I found that I attracted girls with a good energy after a 90 day reboot. I have never done more that 90 days and now my max is around 20 days, I am attracting girls with all kinds of red flags. I am going to see what kind of girls I attract when I get way beyond 90 days. I think there is definitely a broken vibe I give off that attracts predators.

10. movingon77

movingon77 Fapstronaut

Ahhh BPD...

I dated a girl with BPD about 15 years ago and it totally fried my brain. Today I am grateful for that relationship because I saw all these traits that I didn't like and I started concentrating on the ones that I did like. It would take me a few years to find that girl with all the traits that I liked and when I did find her it was awesome. Yeah BPD is fucked up.

11. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

I'd just like to point out that most women aren't mentally ill.

12. FormerLeatherneck

Youre a "good man", some gal is going to husband you up real soon.

13. 3nigma

3nigma Fapstronaut

Okay, enjoy your cock cage!

the_correct_wolf likes this.
  14. Hey man, what’s wrong with being a husband to one woman? Lol

I’ve made it work! It’s definitely not easy at times, but 100 times more satisfying that random hook ups, prostitutes, or girls that you aren’t committed to and wouldn’t want to build a family with….

15. FormerLeatherneck

Pretty simple, marriage is a bad deal for Men, and the words you’re using simply confirm what I said is true. You said you’ve “made it work” which doesn’t sound very happy or fulfilling at all bro.

I used to be very jealous of people who were married but my tune has changed. There’s very very few genuinely happy marriages and I envy only those minuscule few that have happy marriages but the majority of marriages aren’t like that. I also don’t believe there’s any women worthy enough to risk marriage for in the modern day. I wish I was wrong, but hope isn’t a good strategy.

16. I think you have a very narrow mindset and view of women. That’s like craaaaazy pesimistic. Marriage takes 2 people. It’s never just the wife’s fault if there’s something wrong or there’s no joy in marriage.

And what I’ve meant by “make it work” is that marriage takes work. Just like any meaningful relationship, yo I can’t just be selfish and passive in the midst of it. You have to be intentionally loving, serving, selfless, caring, considerate, etc. To be honest, it actually matures you as a man. It’s actually a beautiful thing. And yea, there are still a bunch of immature boys who have gotten married (and immature girls as well) who suffer through and in their marriage because they demand to continue to live selfishly for themselves instead of together on a unified trajectory and mission with their spouse.

So…what’s your alternative to marriage? Just abstinence? Or hookup culture?

17. I think the issue most people (if not all) have is they are more keenly aware of the problems of others than their own. This is normal in a sense, the human brain deliberately ignores its own biases which makes true introspection hard. Self-rationalisation is a psychological defense mechanism we'd probably go insane without. All that's to say, yeah a lot of women genuinely are totally dysfunctional. They can be cruel, controlling, self-centered, vain, etc. Chances are though you (meaning anyone who reads this, not just OP) are just as dysfunctional, and probably exhibit the same/similar traits you hate in others, and just don't notice it.

18. My issue; I ideally long for marriage, but I just have no motivation to date it's not that I am "Immature" as you say we are, but I just don't think that dating at least for right now seems fun and is actually quite depressing to me, I hope I am wrong or things will get better, but @FormerLeatherneck is right, hope is not at all a good strategy.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 14, 2023
    Bradziggler1990 likes this.
  19. Han shot first.
    I still stand by that.

20. FormerLeatherneck

Men for the most part have never been in denial of their shortcomings and personal responsibility, but the onus and burden of responsibility is always on them if you live according to society’s clown world rules. You’re not allowed to criticize women no matter how legitimate and that’s why I don’t play their game anymore.