1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Can rough masturbation eventually decrease penis size? Am I screwed?

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by TheBlitz99, Sep 9, 2023.

1. TheBlitz99

TheBlitz99 Fapstronaut

So for some context, aside from the standard PMO issue I've had, I also have OCD. My OCD flaired up pretty bad in the last two or so years, and my themes are primarily sexual-based. This has caused me to compulsively masturbate for hours at a time to "test" my attractions and make sure I'm not attracted to my OCD themes/fears. As I said, these testing sessions have lasted hours at a time and I masturbated with a deathgrip. Due to this my penis (foreskin) would sometimes swell and I'd have to stop. Then after a few days when the swelling would go down I'd repeat the process and again the swelling would happen. This cycle continued for around a year and a half. I no longer do these long and aggressive drawn out sessions. I no longer have any swelling down there but I feel like it's still a bit swollen compared to before this started? And I could be wrong, but it also genuinely looks like my penis size has decreased too. Have I permanently injured/fucked myself up? Can I heal if I do a long reboot?

+TenPercent likes this.
  2. Definitely can. Your penis will eventually break down from constant abuse. I used to masturbate for hours using only spit; I now suffer from a swollen penis head. My penis head is sore to the touch and discolored. I used to have severe OCD as well; it tormented me throughout my teenage years and made me feel as if I was crazy.

+TenPercent likes this.
  3. SoberGuy

SoberGuy Fapstronaut

Answering the title question, YES.
    It's already proved that excessive masturbation weakens it, make the blood flow not enough to reach the full size and it deplets the body from essential nutrients used to manage testosterone levels.

Now about the second question i can't answer because i personally never suffered from that sort of situation althought there are stories about other rebooters saying that the erection quality is renewed to the normal again.

+TenPercent likes this.
  4. TheBlitz99

TheBlitz99 Fapstronaut

Do you think I can reverse the damage or return to my normal size before this shitstorm? If I do a long reboot, say longer than a year, will I heal? Have you healed? If I can't heal from this I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive myself... this is fucked.

+TenPercent likes this.
  5. TheBlitz99

TheBlitz99 Fapstronaut

I really hope this is reversible. I was already insecure about my size before, and now this... this fucking blows. Seriously hope a long reboot will resolve this.

+TenPercent and VikingThor like this.
  6. SoberGuy

SoberGuy Fapstronaut

As i said, there are rebooters that confirmed the damage was reversible. How much time till it happens? I don't know, you might try and see if it works.
    And don't forget the basics, any concern that is definitely overwhelming you, talk to a doctor

+TenPercent likes this.
  7. Wave tamer

Wave tamer Fapstronaut

Yea it definitely retracts after too much mo. I’ve always noticed it turtles up for a few weeks while you reframe from using it. But after about 3 weeks no mo it soon starts hanging better and gets more engorged. I worried the same thing as a young man as it really turtled up. I became obsessed about it. But nearly every young man/teenager has bashed the hell out of it growing up. It just needs a rest. You can take supplements like garlic tablets, ginkgo bilopar, Zma. They’re not miracle cures and most of it is in your head obsessing about it can put you in fight or flight and it will naturally shrivel up. Get a pump or a penimaster pro if you’re really insecure will add about an inch with a lot of use. And moisturise it a bit but be careful with this bit as you might get triggerex

Last edited: Sep 10, 2023
    +TenPercent likes this.
  8. 6 foot tall here. 4 1/2 inches fully erect. And often very small flaccid with small / tight balls. I'm pretty damn sure that excessive masturbation is partly why my penis is so small. I did not death grip too bad, but was heavy on the downstroke, which I suspect made it shorter.

Reversible? I've heard yes and no from others on here. Mine has stayed small, but sometimes I have a better looking flaccid and fuller balls. That's something, isn't it?

Also - if masturbation made it smaller, then not masturbating will at least stop making it smaller. :cool:

Wave tamer likes this.