1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Body hair is gross

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Bingles, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Bingles

Bingles Fapstronaut

I tend to buy middle-priced products as the cheap stuff dries out my face. My dad always gets the 5-in-1 crap you get of the ASDA shelves and it is terrible. Either way, I feel more comfortable doing the full routine. East Asian brands tend to be the best so I watch a lot of Korean and Japanese skincare videos. It's not about looking good for others but for myself. I want to look back on myself in a few year's time and be proud of the achievements I made, to see the physical difference before and after. Occasionally I do home exercises but once I get my gym membership sorted I will be in a fully maximized routine.

For me, it's a personal choice and preference, not something I feel pressured to do. Might be because of how I was raised, most film characters and superheroes are clean-shaven. I'm partially Italian and being clean-shaven is common so maybe I looked up to that subconsciously. Unsure what it is but I really cannot stand facial hair. I'm not shaving because I want to be more feminine but because it makes me feel comfortable in my body.

I'm gonna head off to bed, my head hurts. I'll make a log post tomorrow. Goodnight. :>

Meshuga likes this.
  2. You like Mr Bungle? Their self titled album was a little too circus rock for my tastes, but when Disco Volante came out in '95 I think they really came into their own, not commercially but artistically. The whole album has a demented jazz sound, and a new sheen of eclectic experimentation that really gives the songs a big boost. He's been compared to John Zorn, but I think Patton has a far more bitter, cynical sense of humor. In '99, Mr Bungle released this; California, their most accomplished album. I think their undisputed masterpiece is "Retrovertigo". A song so catchy, most people probably don't listen to the lyrics. But they should, because it's not just about the pleasures of conformity and the importance of trends. It's also a personal statement about the band itself.

[​IMG]

Meshuga likes this.
  3. Bingles

Bingles Fapstronaut

This is perfect.

Meshuga likes this.
  4. IGY

IGY Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

Hmm, Scottish-Italian! That's quite the blend! :D

5. Bingles

Bingles Fapstronaut

It's a common mix, especially around the Central Belt. Forza Palermo.