1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Discussion on soda, food, and random things

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 18, 2017.

1. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

I really like Shirley Temples.
    But not Cherry 7Up.
    Lol

2. Kenzi likes this.
  3. Oh, I don't think they have Cherry 7Up here, I haven't seen it in stores. :O

Kenzi likes this.
  4. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

We have almost two rows of soda in every store.
    It's sort of... I'm using the word gross alot to, so I'm just going to stick with that.
    It's gross.

5. Kenzi

Kenzi Fapstronaut

It's variety... But still... Do we really Need that much?

No.
    No, we don't.

6. We don't have a lot in my store here, just some major brands and our own British stuff. That sounds horrifying.

MLMVSS and Kenzi like this.
  7. here in Canada there's a lot of no name shit too! might as well pay the $1 extra for the stuff that tastes good.

8. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Get petrol in the USA and go into one of the shop things there. There's shelf after shelf, fridge after fridge of sodas, with tonnes of varieties. It was so weird.

Deleted Account likes this.
  9. I've seen that in movies and shows, and always struck me as odd because really, why do you need so much variety of one type of thing? lol

Kenzi and MLMVSS like this.
  10. how about ?
    [​IMG]

11. Their slogan is "All the sugar and twice the caffeine", mmmmh.

12. AlienOverlord

AlienOverlord Fapstronaut

You have Coke vs Pepsi, each with several different varieties. Then you have the cheaper brands such as Kroger and Great Value which compete with the main ones through oft inferior variations. There will also be the pricier brands that are supposed to be better in some way (cane sugar instead of corn syrup, "all natural," some old timey brand that has stood the test of time, etc.) Root beer, not being trademarked, has many different brands.

Next, we go over to the chip aisle lol...

13. Over here we don't have that many varieties of each thing, like Pepsi and Coke have some but not very many. I bet in central London they have a lot more stuff than most of these cities.

But crisps on the other hand, that's a different story here, there's like thousands. lol

14. Not enough caffeine.

15. good response bud

16. Drink soda?
    Can't relate, too busy drinking water and tea. Stay hydrated everyone.

17. You can stay hydrated and drink soda.

18. It is harder to piss clear with soda though! Scientologists wanna go clear I say I wanna piss clear

Attached Files: