1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

A Discussion on soda, food, and random things

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Nov 18, 2017.

1. I always struggled with weight. I'm probably like 240 now, I brought it down to as low as 216 and gained it all back! Shit snares bud

2. @Sarah Walker Yo Walker Texas Ranger we did a pretty good job with this forum lots of comments out here![​IMG]

3. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Crazy, we mainly do a 15% goods and services tax, hence making things like soda more expensive than they already are, so that's one driving reason I don't drink it anymore.

4. it's 5% for food and drinks and 12% for goods and electronics and all that bullshit

MLMVSS likes this.
  5. Same here I think it's because they know it makes kids obese and they want use to be healthy

Deleted Account likes this.
  6. If you abuse soda then yes you can become obese but that really applies to anything.

7. Some kid thinks Americans don't have to pay taxes

MLMVSS likes this.
  8. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Geez, that sounds complicated

9. Everyone has to pay taxes

10. Unless they don't buy anything or are unemployed and don't have a home

11. He read this book but it was a scam you can go to prison if you don't pay taxes

12. Just like what happened to Wesley snipes

13. MLMVSS

MLMVSS Fapstronaut

Yeah, things in the USA are so cheap to buy (well except healthcare), so I suppose thinking that is a tad sensible.

14. tax exemption is a federal crime you can go to prison for that shit for sure

15. I have been to U.S.A few times it is not that much cheaper! The Canadian dollar is low right now so when you convert the money and head down there you are most definitely going to be losing money. However if you already live in the States it's definitely cheaper. Like goddamn milk and eggs at Fred Meyer is so cheap it's ridiculous.

MLMVSS and Deleted Account like this.
  16. He thought he knew everything poor little kid was only fifteen didn't know jack

17. White men can't jump bro!

18. Bollocks, I was just reading they're trying to introduce a bloody bs 20% "junk food" tax, for anything salty and sugary here.

MLMVSS and Deleted Account like this.
  19. Blade new jack city demolition man the fan