1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

7 Day Vegan Challenge

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by I Free I, Jun 2, 2017.

Would You Do A 7 Day Vegan Challenge ?

1. Yes

11 vote(s)
    84.6%
  2. No

2 vote(s)
    15.4%
  1. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Day 7
    So this was it , the last day of the 7 day vegan challenge & honestly, again this was an easy day . No urge to eat meat based food at all & kind of learned to like & appreciate vegetables more now . I kind of want to keep going with the vegan challenge but If meat is around I might just eat it because its usually convenient for me to eat something that'll fill me up right at the moment, but I always eat healthy anyways . I'm proud that I was able to go this far already & I hope if anyone reads this & makes a decision to take on the challenge, Don't Give Up ! the benefits are real, I've noticed that I had more energy,my bathroom visits are not as often as usual & I feel a little bit more "free" as far as mindset goes ... Thanks for taking the time out to read this and a special thanks to the people that joined in on this thread, very much appreciated . Peace . :emoji_pray::emoji_pray::emoji_pray:
    Challenge Completed

microsmurfen and Kenzi like this.
  2. Hezeru

Hezeru Fapstronaut

Cool, You made it.
    I love eating rice nowadays, like three times a day. just add some cane sugar for better taste. If you are interested you should try drinking hot yeast. I tell you how to do it, it's simple and very nutritious. Take a teaspoon of fresh one pour hot water, it can be 90*C or higher to like half of cup , stirr it up wait couple minutes and drink (I prefer hot). It's kinda tasty and it has very much vitamins and potassium, you can check it up. It is very good for hair (biotin) and nails. You can drink it on empty stomach in the morning but just for 1 month, then you need to take a month rest (don't remember why).

I Free I and Kenzi like this.
  3. I Free I

I Free I Guest

I appreciate you & ok cool, great to know . I'll do some research on this now . :emoji_pray:

4. SheMonk

SheMonk Fapstronaut

Well done, you. :)

I Free I likes this.
  5. I Free I

I Free I Guest

Thank You :emoji_pray: