1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

7 Day Push-up Challenge

Discussion in 'Self Improvement' started by Will_power_now, Apr 23, 2017.

1. Will_power_now

Will_power_now Fapstronaut

@TEShero @Javon3000
    I'm looking forward to read about your progress. I have already done 490 pushups and 110 situps since last sunday. And I will continue.

[​IMG]

2. Will_power_now

Day 7 - done :emoji_heavy_check_mark:

100 Push ups

3. Shiii I'll start Monday 50 when I wake up 50 when before I sleep

Will_power_now likes this.
  4. TEShero

TEShero Fapstronaut

did 20 right after i signed up.
    Right before going to bed i did 20, then did 20 situps, then 10 more pushups, then 20 situps and lastly 10 pushup.
    totalling: 60 pushups and 40 situps.
    It's an ok start considering i haven't done any actual exercise for a long while.

5. Becks Riviera

Becks Riviera Fapstronaut

I am doing 100 day Push-Up challenge since 1 month and i think i am making a habit, every time i get in the room i do push ups, i think i do more than 100 and i feel great, now push ups feel so easy i can do 30 without even breathing heavily

6. Will_power_now

Day 8 - done :emoji_heavy_check_mark:

100 Push ups

7. Will_power_now

very nice. good job!

8. stygian

stygian Fapstronaut

@TigerJin , okay maybe I am wrong, I stand corrected. But I wonder if the push-ups were still daily, since you were asked to do them randomly? Maybe it is only important to have a couple rest days per week, so they don't have to be too often.
    I started a push-ups challenge for myself.

9. Killing Joker

Killing Joker Fapstronaut

I will also join this challenge...

10. TEShero

TEShero Fapstronaut

Thank you - today I did 20, 20, 10. Then 30 sit-ups and then another 20 which where focused on the sides.

11. I mean, okay. I did and still do pushups everyday. In fact, last month, I was doing about 160 pushups everyday, save Sunday. Right now, I do two sets of 15 one-arm pushups MWF and 2 sets of 55 wrist pushups TTS. Zero muscle soreness. Zero burnout. Still progressing. But, that is because I am used to it. My body has adapted to that. For the guys in here, who are not used to such a load on their bodies, they will be sore and burnt out. At first. Anybody can adapt their body to working out everyday. But, you don't have to, either, if you don't or can't do it everyday. Plenty of people still get big and strong on three days a week.

12. Will_power_now

Day 9 - done :emoji_heavy_check_mark:

100 Push ups

"If you got down on the floor right now, how many push-ups could you do?Let's say you can do ten. If you do ten today, and try again tomorrow, and the next day, and next, how many do you think you could be doing after two weeks?Probably more! Why? Because the muscles in your shoulders and your arms become stronger with each day's attempt. You are conditioning them to respond to a greater challenge each day." OG Mandino

TheResurgent likes this.
  13. So today is the day I started the challenge, not only am I doing push ups 50 in the morning and 50 at night; I am also doing 25 sit ups each time of the day. I am also adding my own input to this challenge. After I use the bathroom I will do 30 squats(10 wide, 10 regular and 10 sumo squats because you gotta workout your legs too). I call this the piss tax. If I feel good about this I'll continue. Thanks for the suggestion man!

14. brod2018

brod2018 Fapstronaut

I use an app called YAYOG. It's only bodyweight exercices that are very easy and do not require any material with short sessions (max 35m). It suited me a lot because im in college and don't have enough time to go to the gym. Im on day 35 and I built up some nice muscles :p:D

15. Rob99

Rob99 Fapstronaut

I'm in, starting 5/2. First round for one week, then assessing and extending. Thanks for the idea.

16. Will_power_now

You're welcome.

17. Will_power_now

Let's do this!

Rob99 likes this.
  18. Will_power_now

Day 10 - done :emoji_heavy_check_mark:

100 Push ups

I'm feeling the progress..my body is getting used to it and I'm getting a little bit stronger every day..got to stick with this.

sfmark12 likes this.
  19. Rob99

Rob99 Fapstronaut

Got my first 100 in yesterday. Haven't worked out in forever so had to do it in three shifts. Micro goal is to do 100 in a row

20. Will_power_now

Day 11 - done :emoji_heavy_check_mark:

100 Push ups