1st FANOS

Discussion in 'Rebooting in a Relationship' started by Queenie%Bee, Aug 17, 2018.

1. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

How did your first FANOS go ? SO Were you nervous ? As the PA , how was the first FANOS for you ? Did you keep the 1st light ? As I’m preparing to do our first this wknd ( life got in my way this week ) I’m thinking it could be hella awkward . But it’s the first so my way of protecting is low expectations lol
    Thanks for all and any input . I have the guides etc just wanted personal experience and perspective from an SO and the PA . TIA ;)

2. TheManDude

TheManDude Fapstronaut

I don't have a significant other so I can't help but i'm really curious... what is "FANOS"?

3. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

It’s a guided conversation when the communication is stuck . From what I hear it’s especially for couples that have an addiction involved .

4. TheManDude

TheManDude Fapstronaut

Thanks Ghost! Really informative and good to know that, could be useful with a future partner.

5. Wollan, anedda wud partners use. How bai nuff oddah wuds use?

6. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Say what ?? Lol

7. That's Patois.

Sometimes threads in the relationships section use words that many don't understand so they may as well be written in a language many don't understand.

hope4healing likes this.
  8. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Bahahaha !!! I read it over and over and laughed out loud . That felt GOOD , so it served its purpose;)

hope4healing and Deleted Account like this.
  9. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Nooooo that’s why I wasss dying lolol I don’t think it means anything , maybe just a really bad accent ?? Anyways I chose going out for margaritas with him instead FANOS this wknd . It’ll happen hopefully this week

10. Glad it made you laugh. I find Patois to be an easy language to figure out if you think about the words that are being used.

For some reason, Patois isn't in Google Translate but there is this translator but it only works one way.

But as I said it's easy to figure out when you think about the words being used.
    Like this is what you said in Patois:

Yeah, but mi read it ova an ova an also plugged it inna a translata an mi still nuh kno wah di hell it means. Duh you? Please share!

hope4healing likes this.
  11. Queenie%Bee

Queenie%Bee Fapstronaut

Kinda like “ my cousin Vinnie “ all I hear is either a terrible , Ny , NJ or BAHSTON lol