time to overcome addictions

Discussion in 'New to NoFap' started by evens006, Jul 19, 2019.

1. evens006

evens006 Fapstronaut

Hey all,

First of all, thank you for this website. There are a lot of great resources out here that I've been reviewing and digging into for the last few weeks.

Wedding is less than 80 days away. I relapsed last night/this morning but the goal is to make it between now and then without a relapse before enjoying the bliss of my gorgeous wife, wedding night, and honeymoon.

My professional background is a lot of process optimization and training for behavior change, so I beat myself up a lot that I can't shake the PMO addiction. Time to start practicing what I preach.

Glad to meet you all!

2. Hello and welcome! :)

We are glad to have you as a part of our community. Here are some quick links to get you started.

Getting Started Guide | How to Use the NoFap Forums | Panic Button |Day Counter | Rebooting Resources|Forum Rules | Glossary

If you wish to keep a journal of your progress you can do so in the appropriate section found here

There are plenty of wonderful, friendly and knowledgeable people here to help you along on your journey to a life free of PMO. I wish you nothing but the best!

3. evens006

evens006 Fapstronaut

Thank you for the resources and well-wishes! I look forward to pushing through this with the support of the community!

Deleted Account likes this.