1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hang in there, buddy! Sorry to hear you are sick :( try to think of things you can do that wont take up too much of your energy but will be a good distraction. Maybe watch some good movies or shows. And keep those thoughts pure!

2. Thank you! I've been spending almost all day behind screens playing and watching stuff, but least I've kept away from PMO.

3. What's more interesting is that if your streak started 2 days ago which according to your counter it did,you will reach 90 days on Christmas Eve.
    Maybe its contagious.

4. Maybe, you better take cover ;)

5. Hahaha I am retreating back into my bunker!

6. Day 3 here! Day 5 is going to be mine by blood,fire and whatever the fuck else it takes!

Keep it up everyone! keep it moving and Hold the line.

spaces, Future role model and Praksh like this.
  7. @Al123 Brother if your online you really need to check in within the next 10 hours because if not you will be disqualified due to inactivity.

spaces and Future role model like this.
  8. So, about to go to bed and have made it through two days of being sick home without falling for PMO. I've been feeling really miserable and have spent a shameful amount of time watching stupid videos and playing stupid games, but I'm really happy to ot have fallen to PMO.

9. Good job on Holding the line.

10. Great job, man! No shame necessary. That's perfectly reasonable when you're sick. Gotta relax and rest up.

11. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

12. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

1 more strike :( But couldn't believe that my streak went upto 18 days.. I will try even more hard this time. Sorry @IAmLegion for one more strike for our team.

13. Yesterday was hell to me. I really don't know where is this going to take me, I seek help.

14. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

Stay strong buddy. Believe in urself !

15. CTRL + DEL

CTRL + DEL Fapstronaut

I literally relapsed yesterday after about 11 days i think...

Wow.

1 strike from me too...

16. I did very bad yesterday, i relapsed thrice.. I was extremely lost. Today I started again with all my strategies. I am just really sad about what I have done yesterday. I was not myself at all. I abused myself badly :(

17. That's a past man, forget about it. It's over now so focus on today. Regret will get you nowhere.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2018
  18. I will do that :) thanks

19. Well done! That's amazing!

Remember the feeling you have now for when you feel like falling to urges in the future. But don't be too hard on your self, focus on today and on the future.