THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Team Name is under discussion, we'll get back to you when we've decided :)

2. Thats a badass right there lol.

3. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

@Sarah W. Valerian might also help.
    I know how this sh*t can mess up with your mind but please, stay strong!
    This was the main factor that has lead me to relapse back then when I was on day 31 and I don't want the same to happen to you.
    Remember that this state is just temporary!
    I will pray for you if needed

4. Not a problem :) I'm happy to be doing well on my journey, even if we dont "win" the challenge. But hopefully we can support each other along the way!

Hm... you must be thinking of someone else. I believe my longest streak since I joined here years ago has been a little over 30 days. But idk if insomnia for me is at all related to nofap anyway. I had some really bad insomnia for a while, and it still comes every once in a while, but idk what causes it. Last night was really bad because I just finished a really great writing session like right before bed so my mind was still totally on and plotting and planning and I didnt really want to shut down the inspiration but I needed to sleep. So I think that's usually why for me. Just thinking too much.

5. Got it thanks.
    Thanks for being honest.Don't sweat it bro just get back up and go again!

6. I don’t really want to take anything though, I might try meditating if I keep waking up or something. Don’t worry mate, I won’t relapse from my insomnia, it’s just making me bloody moody, sore, knackered and overall just ill, I appreciate your concern though!

Oh, I thought for sure you made it like a year or something, ah well my bad. While you say you’re always thinking, do you by chance have any issues or problems with general anxiety? I feel there’s a connection between between the two and am wondering if it’s that rubbish keeping me up, I’m trying to narrow it down but you never know with the human brain. lol

7. Interesting.While I can't speak for anyone else of course.I find myself always(and I mean almost every second of every day) thinking or kind of having a conversation with myself in my mind about any and everything conceivable,often times it's hard to quiet my mind down and sleep but yet for me this isn't tied to anxiety in the slightest,I rarely find myself anxious about anything.

8. That's a tough question for me to gauge. My sister and sometimes my mom and my dad as well are all really really anxious people, so in comparison to them, I've always thought I'm not a very anxious person. But idk, compared to my husband I'm probably more anxious than him. But I don't really know. I guess I get anxious sometimes.

9. Well I relapsed a third time, but I just started a new streak so I think I am not going to relapse again.

10. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

11. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

Checking in :) Feeling toooooooo good !;)

12. Last night I couldn't sleep because of my triggering thoughts, and I wasn't able to shut them down. I was fighting for few hours, and ended up relapsing... Sorry Bloss, I was weak once again...

13. I'm glad you're doing great, keep it up!

14. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

I'm always here.
    Good luck, girl!

15. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

I found it hard to fall asleep last night (once again), I tried to pray
    and in a surprising way, it really helped me!
    I'm not a religious guy or anything like that and I never was, (I considered myself as an atheist most of the time)
    but I searched on Google for "a good night prayer" and "a prayer to help us get through stressful situations"
    and it helped me so much!

[​IMG]
    Good morning :D

16. Thats what i like to hear :)

17. Today is the first day of my 5 days fast, I hope it will help me with nofap.

18. Me and @Castielle have decided on a new team name, combining both of our previous team names. From now on we will be called Team Cashew Butter Dream! xD