1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by rwilli62

Maybe a random question, but trying to decide on a new (or different for right now) workout for myself? I'm tempted to do only bodyweight repetition, CrossFit, which is somewhat random, or some bodybuilding split routine. Ironically I think I favor the last which has some predictable variety in it, but my goal is to simply get a bit more muscular. I don't have the time, money, desire to eat lots of protein or workout for more than 30 mins a day so I need something more "time efficient" but CrossFit is too hard on my joints/heart. Ideas?
St3v0 more_vert
St3v0
I am also looking to start a workout routine. If you want to build muscles you will have to go for weights. If you want to tone and just get stronger maybe try a bodyweight workout routine. There are lots of plans online.
St3v0 more_vert
St3v0
Body weight stuff you can do from home. I hate going to gym so I would rather excercise at home. Good luck and Njoy
SAL_VI more_vert
SAL_VI
Start with body weight first as it’s most essential and later go to gym if you choose to do so.
frogs2345 more_vert
frogs2345
Try to work up to the One Punch Man routine. It is all body weight and doesn't do anything really strange.
SAL_VI likes this.
SAL_VI more_vert
SAL_VI
@frogs2345 lolz one punch man is the best!!