1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Post published by InGodItrust

Guys please pray for me to land in a job. I ve been trying a lot and i havent succeded in finding one and I m desperate. I need everyone to gather around and say a prayer for me to Jesus. Jesus knows who I am and if you just pray the prayer for me to he will hear you. Pray it as though you are praying for yourselves and are desperate.
Thanks a lot family
InGodItrust more_vert
InGodItrust
@JourneyMan16 what do you mean? You don't know my struggle
Shin Iu more_vert
Shin Iu
I had same issue, applied many jobs no interviews
JourneyMan16 more_vert
JourneyMan16
All I am saying is that once you get this job, work your a$$ off. God is going to give you some sort of job and thank him back by showing how much you need it.
OnceAfraidToMerge more_vert
OnceAfraidToMerge
To land myself a job took 40-something applications, and I only heard back from 3 companies, 2 of which gave quite negative and unconstructive feedback. Don't be discouraged.
OnceAfraidToMerge more_vert
OnceAfraidToMerge
Apply for something everyday. It may take a few months, but the hard work will pay off. I'll pray for you, brother!
Thomas8 more_vert
Thomas8
God I pray for my friend InGodItrust, that he may land a job, not just any job but the job you have for him. The job that will increase him that his cut runs over, so he may be a blessing to others. I pray this in the name of Jesus. Aman.
God'sPower likes this.
Foxislander more_vert
Foxislander
And don't forget God gave us the ability to do anything and call it a job all I'm saying is sometimes things come up so just keep yourself busy