THE TEAM CHALLENGE.

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Aug 25, 2018.

Who will win the challenge?

1. Team Gucci

2. Team Peanut Butter

3. Team Peanut Butter Sucks

4. The Barbarossa Sailors

5. Team Cashew Butter

6. Team Bananaz

7. Team The Fellowship

8. Team Victorious

9. Team Nine Lives

10. The Dream Team

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

Thanks ! Wish you too most and more !!

2. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

Thanks buddy !

3. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

Hello everyone ! I am happy that i am able to control my urges and the main secret of my gradual success is that i am focusing on my professional career. The transmission of energy towards other good activities helps drastically. I am preparing for second level exam which will be held in Nov first week, till then i hope my nofap journey will continue smoothly. I have a question about my nofap streak day counting-I relapsed in the morning on Sept 9th and i have reset my day counter from Sept 9th 12PM. Is this correct or i should start counting from Sept 10th 12AM?

4. Glad that you have reached this streak! I wish you the best in your exam as well your career! keep the good work buddy! You have done well. And Yes it is correct, resetting your counter is not supposed to be from the beginning of a new day, but it is counted directly after last relapse.

5. Praksh

Praksh Fapstronaut

Thanks for the wishes and for clearing my doubt !

6. Thanks for checking in!

Thanks for being honest as always my friend.It seems likes your streaks are atleast getting somewhat better now that you have a team mate!

Nice one.

It should be set the moment after you relapse.

7. Hello everyone! glad to see your all doing so well..

Day 2 for me and I am just trudging along.I am feeling incredibly thankful today for all you in the challenge,all my close friends on this site,my friends outside of the site and my family.they truly are all amazing people!

@Al123 you need to check in soon!

8. Cheers to all the folks that have tried to help and support me through this bloody riot of a time, I just want to say that I’m going be away from here for a while but I’ll at least check in before the end of each week to check in, support, and reply if needed.

I can’t handle being on this site right now because of the severe stress and anxiety not only from NoFap but my current life situation right now, and So I don’t want to start any fights with folks here at all since I’m moody and bitter.

So thanks again mates, and until then

Cheerio!

9. I hope all goes well while your away!

10. See you soon, then. Good luck.

11. Some music for those who might be going through an urge. Perhaps this'll relax you.

12. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

13. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

I believe in you, girl, everything will be alright!
    Best of luck :emoji_blush:

14. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

So, if everything will be alright, I'm going to be on day 66 at the end of this challenge

[​IMG]

* High hopes *

15. Today is the second day I'm sick at home. Yesterday I made it through the without too many urges, but today I'm feeling that it's becoming more difficult, but I'll try to get through it.

16. You're sick too? It seems like half of nofap is down with something lol

17. I hope you feel better by the way and good luck with urges. Hang in there, relapses suck

18. Thank you! I'm still going strong!