1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Women attacks dog owner with dog.

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by chris555, Jul 5, 2020.

1. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

2. vercent99

vercent99 Fapstronaut

i have seen one time in real life a drunk guy pick a cat that was eating from the trash can, and throw it from the tail like in the video but onto another guy

its really sad what happened in the video, i dont know what happened if this is from road rage or what but the dog shouldnt be involved (and thats coming from someone who hates those people that seem to worship animals)

3. chris555

chris555 Fapstronaut

It's because of the BLM crap. They know all they have to do is cry racism and the establishment will ruin the white person's life.

Ny buddy yesterday went to walmart and wasn't wearing a mask only to be approached by a African Canadian man being ignorant and disrespectful asking why he wasn't wearing a mask while he has his phone video taping.

They are now purposely going around causing trouble trying to get whites to retaliate so they can charge them.

4. You are a good fabricator... You twist and lie about real facts in your imaginary world to spew a false narrative. Have you any shred of evidence for the stuff you say? After all, the "I saw this, my friend's saw this" isn't exactly a water-tight example.

Also by not wearing a mask, a person isn't only endangering their health, but also other people. It doesn't need 200 IQ to grasp this simple fact and practice some responsibility.

FellatiousD likes this.