1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Will i ever be able to eye contact a women!!!

Discussion in 'Dating during a Reboot' started by The_Monk, Jul 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

I never look at girls. I am afraid of em. I think if i will look at them, they will feel that i am a pervert which is the most disgusting thing for me. I don't know whether a girl looks at me or not becoz i never look at them and just look here and there so that they can feel that am not a pervert or anything...will girls feel me as a pervert if i look them in the eye, becoz i feel some girls think like that so...

r8js likes this.
  2. Runtilmylegsdropoff

Runtilmylegsdropoff Fapstronaut

Look at them and smile. If they smile back, go up and talk to them.

The_Monk likes this.
  3. jest

jest Fapstronaut

Personally I don't look people in the eye very often, but if I love a girl I can literally just stare into her eyes without worry, I can appreciate her beauty. So maybe you're like me and you just haven't found someone you like enough.

The_Monk likes this.
  4. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

If they don't smile and give a harsh look then?

5. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

I can make some eye contact when a girl talks to me, but just walking down down the street and when a girl walk's around me, i just keep my eyes down and walk...

6. vibemaker

vibemaker Fapstronaut

My Journal
    Get some serious streak going and this will come naturally without any effort. That's my experience.

The_Monk and noonoon like this.
  7. noonoon

noonoon Fapstronaut

It's probably due to shame. I feel the same way after a PMO. Doing something we know we shouldn't do but are too weak not to do? Recipe for shame and low self-esteem.

I bet after a solid 90 day streak you won't feel that way. Use it as motivation. Post it on your wall. "90 Day = No Shame"

vibemaker likes this.
  8. The_Monk

The_Monk Guest

Sure i will...

noonoon likes this.