r8js
Manage Groups:

Share This Page

r8js

Fapstronaut, Male

i m sad b/c my small plans,good thoughts,good deeds is really troubled by this bad habit. Jul 16, 2018

1. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hey buddy, still no sign of you, i hope you're alright out there... Stay positive, stay strong, and know we're here for you if you need anything ! Be well my friend, and never give up, never !
      1. Sammyforthewin likes this.
    2. Beamer
      Beamer
      I hope you're doing well out there my friend... Stay positive, stay strong, know we're here for you! All my best !
    3. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 56 DAYS on your beautiful journey towards a better and happier life! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong !
    4. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 50 DAYS on your journey to a more promising future my friend! :-)) Stay positive, and stay strong ! Show yourself soon here buddy, take good care of yourself !
    5. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 45 DAYS on your beautiful journey my friend! :-)) Keep moving forward ! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
      1. Tiger uppercut! likes this.
    6. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 40 DAYS on your path to freedom and towards a happier life! :-)) Keep adding the days, you can do this ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. Warrior Within likes this.
    7. Beamer
      Beamer
      35 DAYS already on your freeing journey towards a happier and more fulfilling life ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong!
      1. Warrior Within likes this.
    8. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching 1 MONTH on your path to freedom! :-)) Keep going now! :-)) Stay dedicated, stay positive, and stay strong !
      1. M.S.H. and Warrior Within like this.
    9. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 25 DAYS on your beautiful journey towards a better life ! :-)) Stay positive, never stop, and stay strong !
      1. M.S.H. likes this.
    10. Beamer
      Beamer
      20 DAYS already on your awesome journey towards a better and more happy life my friend! :-)) Great job, keep up the good work now ! :-)) Stay positive, stay motivated, and stay strong !
      1. M.S.H. likes this.
    11. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend !:-)) Congratulations on reaching 2 WEEKS on your awesome journey to a happier life ! :-)) Stay positive, stay dedicated, and stay strong ! Well done !
    12. Beamer
      Beamer
      Congratulations on reaching "double digits" on your freeing journey to a better life my friend! :-)) Keep going now! :-)) You got this! :-)) Stay positive, stay clean, stay strong !
    13. r8js
      r8js
      i m sad b/c my small plans,good thoughts,good deeds is really troubled by this bad habit.
      1. M.S.H., Beamer and The Warrior Monk like this.
      2. Deleted Account
        Deleted Account
        Then get rid of it!
        Jul 16, 2018
        M.S.H., Beamer and r8js like this.
      3. r8js
        r8js
        definitely, i want to post here more and more.
        Jul 16, 2018
        M.S.H. and Beamer like this.
      4. Beamer
        Beamer
        Keep trying to overcome this addiction my friend, it can be done, you need to believe in yourself you can do it! We're here for you, just don't stop trying, and focus on why you're doing this! Go day by day, you can do this ! Stay positive, stay strong ! Congratulations on 1 WEEK already, good job ! :-))
        Jul 16, 2018
        M.S.H., sav vy and r8js like this.
    14. r8js
      r8js
      i donot know what to write,what to say,what to expect, what to do, this bad habit really killing my life spirit.
      1. Brahmakumar101
        Brahmakumar101
        Don't worry brother. Life can get a bit confusing and tough at certain time. I am sure you would succeed sooner :)
        Jul 15, 2018
        Beamer, M.S.H., r8js and 2 others like this.
    15. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend! :-)) Congratulations on reaching 5 DAYS on your journey to a better life! :-)) Stay positive, stay strong ! Well done, keep moving forward !
    16. r8js
      r8js
      i should have post my all smallest steps here to destroy ths.i would not have relapsed.
      1. Beamer likes this.
      2. View previous comments...
      3. r8js
        r8js
        i m 1lac percent is sure to get success if i post here,just addicted mindset &life upr down is little troublesome.
        Jul 14, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
      4. r8js
        r8js
        i should start posting god bless u to all one lac plus member more often ths might reduce unluck caused by addiction.
        Jul 14, 2018
      5. r8js
        r8js
        to deal with lifes up & down,i decided to follow 40+ plus thread.it helped.thank you very much to all.
        Jul 14, 2018
    17. r8js
      r8js
      i m really missing small joys in life.b/c of addicted mindset.
      1. Beamer, M.S.H. and Brahmakumar101 like this.
      2. r8js
        r8js
        i want my life to move forword in positive sucessfull direction in every area of life. not necesarry only in love sex life but in other areas of life also.but addicted mindset troubling a lot.
        Jul 13, 2018
        M.S.H. and Brahmakumar101 like this.
      3. Brahmakumar101
        Brahmakumar101
        Don't worry brother. Be compassionate. Be gentle. Seek joys rather than pleasures. Seek simplicity instead of chaos that this world puts us into.
        You would win over this addiction for sure. I believe in you brother :)
        Jul 13, 2018
        Beamer, M.S.H. and r8js like this.
    18. Beamer
      Beamer
      Hi my friend!:-)) Congratulations on reaching already 3 DAYS on your journey to a more prosper and happier life !:-)) You started well, now get some traction going on this journey, you can do this ! :-))Stay positive, stay strong !
      1. r8js and Warrior Within like this.
      2. r8js
        r8js
        ur words r encouraging all time. thank you very much.
        Jul 13, 2018
        Beamer likes this.
    19. r8js
      r8js
      Othr thn love life,evil addtion badly affect all area of life.its bad.
      1. M.S.H. likes this.
    20. r8js
      r8js
      whnever i see real females ,they look totally controllin their life even in hard times,our addictd mind doesnt let control ourslf one sec
      1. r8js
        r8js
        i hate it that about myself.
        Jul 11, 2018
      2. r8js
        r8js
        our small steps couldnot control our bad thing . i hate it.
        Jul 11, 2018
      3. Beamer
        Beamer
        Hey my friend, please be kind to yourself, it's the first condition to be able to overcome this adddiction. You never asked for being addicted, just focus on the path to lose it forever. Happiness will appear when we can leave pmo behind and replace it with some joyfull things! Believe in yourself buddy, we can do this ! Stay positive, stay strong !
        Jul 12, 2018
        r8js likes this.
  • About

Signature

[​IMG]
    I'm using NoFap's new PMO Tracker! Set up your own here.