Why there are people who denies the Holocaust?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by jk243, Apr 4, 2020.

1. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Well that could be true, did you see what is happening on China?

2. Joe1023

Joe1023 Fapstronaut

No, what's going on in China?

recon117 likes this.
  3. Thank you for saving me those hours.

Hros and Deleted Account like this.
  4. Hros

Hros Fapstronaut

Hey, at least some good came out of that. :D

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. Krillin1993

Krillin1993 Fapstronaut

I live in germany and what I am hearing is mostly that only a small group of Neo-Nazi germans thinks that this is never happened. They even think these photos were photoshopped or they claim the pictures with all these dead corpses are unidentifiable so there are no evidences to proove that.
    The reasons?....I think it could be false proud, brainwashed education from their old parents/grandparents or they simply think like "this is so brutal that it isn't imagineable" anymore. And all could lead to an identy-loss if it is right (which it is) They can not identify themselves having murdered millions of innocent people. For some people it is unawareness for others it is the pure hate. The hate goes so far that even handicapped people were burned in concentration camps back then, who were not jewish, cause this could weaken the german race or the superior "Arier" race what Hitler called. Which is dumb to say cause the real Arier living in Iran. Since alot of foreigners living in germany the right wing party getting stronger. I can't understand all the hate, nobody alienate the german culture. I think it is a wrong perception to think that foreigners are responsible for their misery for example finding no job when everything is getting much more expensive than 20 years before and so on. Some people can't seperate politics from peaceful people. They see they can't do anything against a change so they start to hate foreigners. The mindset is still existent.

jk243 likes this.