1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why the human race is incredibly insignificant

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Jan 15, 2018.

1. Paperweight

Paperweight Fapstronaut

If all you are saying is that the affairs of humanity are of no consequence to the cosmos at large, but that our individual actions are of great significance in the human context, then I completely agree.

I don't believe that anything has intrinsic worth, by some cosmic standard. From a human perspective, the most important thing in the universe is humanity, and I think that's a healthy mentality to have. It's not the only important thing, but it's the first consideration.

2. I will concur with this, my good man.

3. pezzer

pezzer Fapstronaut

this is why I wanna take lsd, to discover my true self once again. over time I feel I've forgotten who I am. I need to get back to that, that original sense of my existence. remind myself what it's all about

4. BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes Fapstronaut

This theory is one my favorites. It's everything I believe in.

Deleted Account likes this.
  5. BeautyForAshes

BeautyForAshes Fapstronaut

I love your logic!

Deleted Account and pezzer like this.
  6. pezzer

pezzer Fapstronaut

lol, I don't really mind if I'm just stupid, idk I want to experience it once in my life I spose and I've heard it's meant to redefine, at least show you your true side, your true consciousness and kill your ego. but yeah, I guess my logics like a child but stilll we're all children! (of the Lord) to add a religious thingy yay

7. Poseidon

Poseidon Fapstronaut

That’s all I need to read, moving on to the next topic now. :p