1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

Why people's don't have space?

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Ruben J. Soto, Nov 4, 2017.

1. I'm tired of people's sexualt assault other people's for their selfish need, why people's don't keep their hand in their pocket? Why this happening still?

r8js likes this.
  2. r8js

r8js Fapstronaut

asking questions against bad things is worth than getting addicted to bad things or being selfish .

but unfortunately being selfish is "one of symptoms" of addiction. and people find themselves ignoring both selfishness and addicted.

sorry 4 my English.

ex. TV addiction. my friends thinks i m addicted to tv also. but they themselves being selfish not helping me to avoid this addiction. not being talkative to me.

Ruben J. Soto likes this.
  3. Lol, that's like saying, "why can't murderers keep their gun in their pockets."

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 19, 2017
    Deleted Account likes this.
  4. TheLoneDanger

TheLoneDanger Fapstronaut

It might be due to the skinny jeans trend. Kinda tough putting your hands in your pockets of your skinny jeans. But I agree, there’s no excuse for people who wear an average pair of trousers to not put their hands in their pockets.

By the way, and I don’t mean to go off topic too much, but have you ever tried to run with your hands in your pockets? It looks funny and is challenging too!

Deleted Account and Knighthawk like this.
  5. Aren't we all here because we put our hands in our pockets too much?

TheLoneDanger and Knighthawk like this.