1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What video game are you playing now? v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Oh, my bad. I haven't played it yet, but i've seen it multiple times on Amazon and the cover only said Resident Evil Biohazard, so i didn't know it was Res 7

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  2. KS1994

KS1994 Fapstronaut

Stellaris with a Star Trek Conversion mod

3. Just beat Sonic Mania Plus! It's a well-designed game but half of those levels were a freaking b!tch as well as bosses.

4. Oh, I see what you mean now. The cover can be a bit misleading. If you look closely, you can see "VII" highlighted in the capitalized word "Evil" which is the Roman numeral for 7. If you compare it to the Japanese version of the cover, the "Z" of the word "Biohazard" is highlighted to look like the number "7". Pretty clever.

[​IMG]

5. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

Gaming is a hell of a addiction. It's tougher than nofap. Nofap is easy by comparison. I can go nofap for 5 years before I can no game for 5 weeks.

Anyway, I'm playing the hell out of Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 on my Nintendo Switch lately after like a 6 month hiatus of not playing that game. That and I'm easing into Okami for Switch. I didn't know Okami was made by the director that made the Bayonetta series so that's cool.

I'm gonna get The Walking Dead, all four seasons on Switch. I've played the first two on Vita and haven't been able to play the rest. Will finally get to on Switch.

I'm hoping Konami brings the entire Metal Gear Solid Series to Switch. But for now, I'm mostly looking forward to Dragon Ball FighterZ, which comes out on Switch at the end of the month. Looks like it will eclipse Xenoverse completely.

6. Oh, duh. I didn't see that at all. Thanks for clearing that up :)

7. Megaman X Legacy Collection on Nintendo Switch

Megaman X1 is hard as fuck and I skipped it.
    Admitted to beat X2 and it was a challenge but good.
    Now I beat X3 and it's good as well if you want to upgrade your armors to defeat the final boss.

Next is X4 and it's personally my favorite game in the X series cuz it's one of my first two Megaman games I've played on the original PlayStation along with Megaman 8 so it's memorable for me.

8. KillCommunism

KillCommunism Fapstronaut

Been playing the hell out of The Walking Dead S1 on Switch. Gonna get Dragon Ball FighterZ for Switch at the end of the month...

9. Just started Evil Within 2 yesterday. Its a pretty good game and creepy as hell sometimes lol

Taylor25 and AngelofDarkness like this.
  10. Darksiders Warmastered on Playstation Now (Playstation Now sucks, but when it decides to work, it works) and Skyrim Legendary Edition on PC (modded like hell).

11. I'm just about to start the first one, installed it yesterday. :p

12. Oh really? Were you the one i was talking about it with, or was that someone else? i drawing a blank

13. Blossom

Blossom Fapstronaut

14. I don't think it was me, unless I'm drawing a blank as well :p

15. Oh okay, cool. I wasn't sure lol. Anyway, its a good game especially since you seem to like resident evil. Its very similar to those games only sometimes a bit more creepy. Enjoy

16. risk_taker

risk_taker Fapstronaut

Currently Asphalt 9 on mobile.

17. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

I started playing return to Arkham yesterday. I barely remember Arkham asylum from when I first played it and I never got to the other ones. Only issue I have is after every cutscene it pauses the game.

18. I love those games, arkham city is my favorite

19. That third act of the game :emoji_cry::emoji_cry::emoji_cry:

20. The Arkham series was a blast. Arkham Knight is my favorite and it's a well-made game.