1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

What video game are you playing now? v. 1

Discussion in 'Off-topic Discussion' started by Deleted Account, Feb 16, 2017.

1. Lol :)

Deleted Account likes this.
  2. Yes but problem is batmobile in this game is used too often, even goddamm stealth section are now in batmobile, riddler trophies are made for batmobile, deathstroke boss fight is generic fight with tanks,and for me this kills the vibe of batman games.

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  3. I agree with you that the Batmobile element of the game became too repetitive after a while, but simply being Batman driving the Batmobile still made up for that, but that might be my own Batman obsession.

4. I'm flattered ;)

5. Anyone hyped for Read Dead Redemption 2? Previews are insane, level of details in this game is crazy.

6. I play the Elder Scrolls Legends a lot. It's a card strategy game similar to Magic The Gathering but more simple and very addictive. I love it!

7. Heck yeah, that looks awesome!!

8. Bit of an illogical statement since it's possible it just appealed to them differently. Like me, for example. I liked the game. Though it should be noted I am far from a Batman fan.

9. Is there anyone here interested in SoulCalibur VI? I am. :D

10. Adamantem

Adamantem Fapstronaut

I am still drooling over Elder Scrolls 6, although it is still in early development.

11. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

AC Odyssey. Picked it up last night, and updated it while I was sleeping. Seems pretty good so far.

Deleted Account likes this.
  12. Forza Horizon 4

Damn, the game is a beauty but a bit challenging.

AngelofDarkness likes this.
  13. Resident Evil 5 for the third tike, almost done with it now though

14. Resident Evil Operation Raccoon City

15. Currently re-playing Doom 3 BFG edition on PC. I played it on the Xbox 360 years ago. For some reason slaying demons feels a lot more satisfying with a mouse and keyboard rather than a gamepad. :D

16. jk243

jk243 Fapstronaut

Call of duty 2:) on my pc.

Taylor25 likes this.
  17. Fallensoldier1

Fallensoldier1 Fapstronaut

Currently playing fortnite and read dead redemtion 2. When I have enough energy or when I’m not even too depressed to sit and play a game.

18. Gotham Outlaw

Gotham Outlaw Fapstronaut

Rdr2. After finishing the epilogue I can definitely say it's in my top 3 games of all time.

19. Fallensoldier1

Fallensoldier1 Fapstronaut

Oh man. I’m only like 18% way through but I have spent hours just roaming around and looking at Scenry and hunting. It’s a very great game.

20. lamstronger

lamstronger Fapstronaut