1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

[TRIGGER] Thinking of buying pantyhose and living out fantasies as I'm moving out

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Nov 12, 2023.

1. I've given up. I will never feel a woman's foot covered in nylon in my hands. I will never experience anything. No fetishes, no fantasies, not even sex touch kisses hugs. Nothing. So why bother if I'm not destined for this? I will just focus on other stuff with that extra time and energy.

2. I've got two important realizations:

1. I won't buy pantyhose to live out my fetish, because I would not feel satisfied. How? Because I'd need to shave my legs, and become "as feminine as possible" at least in the lower half of my body. And because this is quite expensive (and inconvenient, like how should I explain why I'm suddenly shaving my leg hair or how to hide colored nails), I won't do it. Basically I'm just doing it because I don't have a female partner.
    2. The reason for this fetish could be that I seem to have the opposite of claustrophobia. I like tight places, and wearing a pantyhose is tight so to speak. It makes me comfortable and it relaxes my mind (it's like going to sleep).

3. SRJN

SRJN Fapstronaut

Kill other sources of pleasure my man and it will make your mind see that you can live without pleasures. And specially starve out your fetish, don't repress it, with this I mean feel it as long as it makes you feel something but never act on it, not a single bit, neuroscience says it can fade away completly, but never without the pain of discipline

4. HealingBodyandMind

HealingBodyandMind Fapstronaut

Don’t do it… get out of this addiction mindset!! You are just too intoxicated by sexual pleasure and are not thinking straight..