1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

THIS is why men need 21 orgasms a month

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by depeche69, Mar 14, 2024.

1. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

Try retaining for at least 6 weeks, then try ejaculating every day for a week. I think you’ll notice the difference.

2. Mushinja

Mushinja Fapstronaut

I’ll be retaining for a lot longer than that so I’ll respectfully decline that offer for experimentation. At the same time I don’t know what such an experiment would prove.

3. Icewarrior

Icewarrior Fapstronaut

You can only find out if you do the experiment yourself. I know that when I retain I feel a lot stronger, both physically and psychologically, than when I ejaculate. I suggested 6 weeks because most folks can’t or don’t want to do more than that. I’ve been retaining (this time round) for 5 months. I don’t intend to stop.

Mushinja likes this.
  4. Ghost️

Ghost️ Fapstronaut

Why 21? Why not 22? 30? 40?

5. bken

bken Fapstronaut

It's just pure nonsense. There's a reason pmo addicts don't get wet dreams when they are actively addicted. These claims and studies just want to find a reason to condone this nasty habit.
    It takes about 70 days for sperm to mature. Chances are the body will simply expel toxic waste products after this cycle via wet dreams. Deliberate orgasm, especially masturbation, stresses the body, but you will not hear a word about these findings in those studies, since the goal is to find a reason to keep doing it.

6. Ajar

Ajar Fapstronaut
    NoFap Defender

The follow up indicates a 95% confidence interval on a Volunteer questionnaire….this study sounds like complete bullshit if you ask me. Questionnaires are in general the most uncontrolled scientific collection of information; hence the most useless. 99% confidence is what should be aimed for. If you told me 95% on a double blind or in a controlled environment then we could use that; but 95% on a volunteer study? If you notice on Harvards website doesn’t even link the exact peer reviewed journal.