THE TEAM CHALLENGE

Discussion in 'Events & Challenges' started by Sergeant_139773, Apr 29, 2019.

1. Alright I missed a day but the checks ups are all caught up again.

I unfortunately have to report 2 relapses to add to the string of resets here in the thread.

Come on folks we can do better than this! let's get back on track and have a good competition here!

2. The 'Essence of NoFap' exquisitely and concisely put into words! I couldn't agree more! :)

3. Congratulations on the good work my bro :)

4. Thanks dear!

And a new day! A new chicken

CHECK IN

5. spaces

spaces Fapstronaut

Checking in for team Mavericks :emoji_crocodile:

6. Ohhhh, good point. @M.S.H. How about something based on that? I'll brainstorm a bit on it. :p

7. Thanks man, but i'm gonna be by my own now for some days, i might join in the future. Take care. Good luck to all of you.

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2019
  8. Well, I have been giving the matter a spin, and what I decided was the name "The Musical Dumbbells".

My thought process went like this... You like to play musical instruments, I like listening to them, and we are a team of 2 fellas, and I am into working out, and it is all about becoming stronger and better for both of us. So I decided to roll with it.

I have no idea what you will think of my suggestion. lol, hope it is not too trashy!

Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2019
  9. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

10. Howdy Ho????
    Hope everything is going good with you my dear fellow! :)

11. Viijay

Viijay Fapstronaut

i have a small doubt. i saw p in dream and got a heavy wet dream yesterday. should it be counted as relapse?

12. control your life

control your life Distinguished Fapstronaut

13. This is a wet dream, it is a progress, it is not a relapse, you are just becoming a normal and healthier person :)

14. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

I'm doing well thanks buddy, I wish you the same :)

15. Randox

Randox Fapstronaut

No