1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The real reason why people hate bdsm people

Discussion in 'Compulsive Sexual Behavior' started by Deleted Account, Mar 30, 2022.

1. Because they expose how carnal, primal, and animalistic s*x really is which most people can't accept because the moment s*x is mentioned they can't think about it with their rational mind but with their you know what. S*x is supposed to be gross, nasty, filthy, and disgusting. And everyone is supposed to have it even if they don't want to. Daughters are raised to have s*x and have babies, whether they want to or not. If they don't they are subjected to harsh social rejection. Same with sons. If a guy is gay they can be subject to hate crimes, because they're having the "wrong" s*x. Every trait and aspect of everyone's life, personality, body, everything is thought of as a sexual characteristic whether they realise it or not. Everyone's life eventually leads to one goal, to have s*x and get off. The only time sex is thought of as a bad thing is when it's rape. That's literally the only time. You can think of s*x however you want but this is what it is. You're developing your body, personality, career, intelligence, social status, all for one goal, to have as much s*x as possible. You were born from the womb to have s*x. You can say whatever you want but that's the reality.

jcl1990 and Legacy of Lost Soul like this.
  2. But then again this is how I react to any rant these days. Rants are too confusing and within five minutes you forget all about them.

+TenPercent likes this.
  3. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Its truth. Everything we do is sex related. Freud said that as well? And sex is supposed to be filthy and nasty.

4. IR254

IR254 Fapstronaut

What the fuck did I just read.

5. Freud was addicted to drugs but he was absolutely right about sex. And this is the reason why PMO addiction reaps such havoc because everything starts with sex. As soon as something goes wrong regarding that everything goes upside down in a person's life. Now about sex being "supposed" to be filthy and nasty I'd just say it's the reality but we just don't think about it that deeply.

Legacy of Lost Soul and jcl1990 like this.
  6. Legacy of Lost Soul

Legacy of Lost Soul Fapstronaut

Addicted to drugs or not, he was one of the best in what he did so writing that had no substance.

7. Reproduction can occur without being nasty and dirty as mentioned above, and mostly does in nature… check out most animals such as deer mate but once a year in a very normal manner, nothing crazy about it… we humans have taken sex and played with it and made it weird. Imagine playing with your food the way we mess with sex. No, you just eat the food and move on. Well, on the other hand sex is often done in weird and useless ways such as oral, which does not aid in reproduction…

furthermore even when a couple is having sex without the intent to have a child but for pleasure only, the benefits reaped are the closeness of connection achieved through the release of hormonal chemicals during sex: this makes the couple stronger and better together, allowing them to become more effective as a family unit. Loving sexual intimacy need not be nasty as mentioned above, but the benefits may be reaped through normal sexual loving behavior.

BDSM is a figment of a failed imagination gone awry and the the use of which will gradually erode the respect with which one treats one’s sexual partner. It ranks low on the totem pole of sexual behavior. It serves no legitimate purpose and is a waste of time and energy which would be better spent creating a loving bond of unity.

Further more, some of the most effective and respected people have taken sexual energy and reserved it to transmute it through the work needed to achieve a great purpose. Women are hardly valued for simply bearing children, that is just one facet of a woman’s life. Just as many men do not choose the path of creating many new children but instead allow their fire to burn brightly in a different direction. All are created differently. There is nothing new under the Sun but lessons should have been learned.

let’s get back to some reality here. Stop doing useless activity and buying prepackaged food and spilling out trash on the landscape. Let’s try some no till farming, raise and dry corn and beans and smoke some meat so we don’t have to go hungry if the power grid goes down. Let’s treat the Earth with respect. Our Fathers would be turning over in their grave. Our feet have become far removed from the soil from whence we sprang.

8. Great job, state the status quo. This thread isn't even a discussion of the morality of BDSM.
    Monkeys engage in oral. Lions eat the young of female lions and then have sex with them. All animals also rape. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_coercion_among_animals Let's just say sex is a result of the most basic and primitive instinct of poop, have sex, or kill instincts of the reptile brain/brain stem behavior. It's also the reason why people find violence arousing. People have a primitive urge to kill and killing is seen as attractive thanks to the reptile brain. Humans have been skinning, lynch mobbing, raping, and torturing other humans since they first thought of a method to. Curb stomping is actually a very recent invention. Humans are very inventive when it comes to their sadistic tendencies.

9. But it’s difficult to define the sexual side of a human as the entirety of the human potential. Surely our sexual natures are innate and integrated into other facets of our lives, but in a manner that is often intricate and complex. The moment of orgasm and releasing life into a female is not always the greatest and only feat achieved through our sexual natures. Sometimes and often it is conquest, discovery, creation, invention, bravery, music, art, you name it… And it’s also a dead end road to attempt to find a definition for how sex is “supposed to be”.. as above. We are made far above that. I could just as well say I believe sex is “supposed to be” loving and gentle. As far back as recorded history goes love and sex have been connected, for humans. I don’t know that sex is supposed to be any one way. I do think that there are higher planes to be achieved in our sexual lives. And (just my opinion here) BDSM is a poor choice. But it’s out there and people do it, and if both are liking it I’m not complaining. Just not for me. And I think there’s some small elements of domination that can make sex feel right. The woman yields to and enjoys the hard strength of the man, the man’s passion is lit up by the soft yielding of the woman… that’s some of nature right there. Overall, there’s a lot to choose from out there. Sex isn’t the endgame of human kind. If I had to pick one thing we all do and we are made to do, it’s learning and innovation. That’s what we humans do best.

Master Builder likes this.
  10. Wave tamer

Wave tamer Fapstronaut

I found most BDSM mistresses pretty lame, they weren’t very assertive and I could tell they were probably nice people. Where’s the fun in that? It reminded me of a corny ghost train and I got kicked out for laughing. The world does involve a lot sexual energy, mating rituals, dressing up, getting in shape but it certainly isn’t related to everything. Putting fuel in my car isn’t linked with sex! Meditation, walking the dog, changing a light bulb, cooking my bacon crispy… the list is endless?

Meshuga likes this.
  11. Usersamedame

Usersamedame Fapstronaut

spoken like a true sex addict.

12. [​IMG]

Dioplleo_547 and Master Builder like this.
  13. hollyman

hollyman Fapstronaut

I try so hard and got so far in the end it doesnt even matter

kstoman likes this.
  14. TimeToQuitNow

TimeToQuitNow Fapstronaut

Dude what are you talking about?