1. Welcome to NoFap! We have disabled new forum accounts from being registered for the time being. In the meantime, you can join our weekly accountability groups.
    Dismiss Notice

The Power of this Great Cosmic Force - check this and comment

Discussion in 'Abstinence, Retention, and Sexual Transmutation' started by YOGI from South, Jul 3, 2018.

Did you enjoy reading?

1. Yes

90.0%
  2. No

5.0%
  3. I would like to give devote more time reading

15.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. .

Thanks Salt,
    You can join my Super Sunday Challenge it's really helping people.
    Check my Journal... :)

2. StormsSankIn

StormsSankIn Fapstronaut

There have been holy men in all corners of the world. India doesn't have a monopoly on Truth.

You have to discriminate more critically. Do you believe 100% of that text you referenced? It's safe to assume it is not total, therefore there has to be mistakes, errors, omissions. So, what and where? Yogis peddle words and techniques, some of which may be valid and work, but they are not infallible and are just as full of cheese as the rest of us. Human, after all.

Why 12 years? Why that number? Have you personally done that? And what is the point.. what is your objective? If you want Self-Realization/Enlightenment then celibacy is a useful tool but 12 years is not a prerequisite for it. If you're not interested in that goal, then I would say to you what is the point of that length of celibacy really?

3. Nekkhamma

Nekkhamma Fapstronaut

Thanks so much, looking forward to connecting and encouraging each other on that challenge!

YOGI from South likes this.
  4. I get what your saying. It's upto each individuals choice as to what to believe/disbelieve and follow/unfollow whatever one wishes to. I am not promoting anyone but some might find something in the article useful. It's for them that I posted. Its again left for them to use their discretion to find its veracity. Today is the era of Internet and every thing is on the web. That's all I can say brother.

Last edited: Sep 29, 2018
  5. Hi Nekkhamma,
    Please post a message in the group link ---> Here .
    This will help in introducing yourself to the group.
    Thanks once again :)

6. PJT

PJT Fapstronaut

Nice read, thanks for posting.

7. gagate

gagate Fapstronaut

The book is good, but doesn't teach the best way of transcending sex which is love towards all human beings, this comes from the doctrine of ramalinga swamigal